Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This reunion simply showed how flawed this group really is. They all love to place blame on Mariah, but it was funny how she basically went unscathed this first part as the women came for each other more than her. But she is Queen and they are her puppets.

I found Quad's "reads" as too rehearsed. They didn't even feel organic. And don't get me started on her dreadful ass acting skills. She needs to stick praying that her husband won't leave her and that her doggy couture takes off.

Heavenly is a shady b*tch but in a good way. However, she lost points with me when she tried to blame it on Mariah that she only went after Jackie and Simone b/c Mariah told her that they had it easy last season. If Heavenly was stupid enough to eat the bread crumbs Mariah dropped then that's on her.

Lisa Nicole, who? Why is this trick on the show? If all she can contribute to the show is to piggyback off Quad & Toya and force her faulty ass smocks onto the audience then she can go.

Simone v. Toya was intense. But Simone killed me when she called Toya "ragged, broke ass." I folded up into fetal position and cried nonstop. That sh*t was too funny. Simone was saying some other low-key mess too but Toya was screaming so much you couldn't hear it. She didn't want Simone spilling that tea. :P:lol:

• Members

Why is IRRELEVANT Toya coming for Mariah now? She hasn't had a damn thing to say to her all season but now that it comes time for reunion and she all of a sudden has a mouth? Girl, bye

LMAO at Heavenly shading Toya by saying she's not the brightest in the room and all the ladies laughing with her at Toya

Heavenly had the best hair

Mariah was big to apologize to that pig Quad, who was playing victim and doing the most. Of course Quad couldn't apologize back or own up to anything she's done or said

Lisa Nicole was even more irrelevant than Toya

• Members

LMAO at Mariah calling Lisa Nicole a knockoff Lisa Wu. DEAD. LN's response was to call her a knockoff Beyoncé. Id rather be a knockoff Beyoncé than an irrelevant housewife from years ago. Mariah won that round of shade. I love that she called LN for trying to come for her when they have no issues with each other. It was sad and pathetic

Toya's broke ass was definetly lying about charging Simone to hit her. She lunged to hug on her? Bitch please!

I was thinking to myself with all that great food on the table, I didn't see anyone eat anything and then Quad ends the thing by saying they didn't eat anything...lol

y2APhCu.jpg

Why do Toya and Quad (aka the ratchet ones) have new dresses and hairdos next episode?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

http://www.talkingwithtami.com/twt-tea-married-to-medicine-drama-did-mariah-get-the-pink-slip-lisa-nicole-quad-feud-more

Some Married to Medicine tea....

season 3 began filming in early October.

Quad and Reco have been arguing about some storage space.

Lisa Nicole and her assistant got into a huge argument on camera and he called her a bitch.

Quad decided to hire the assistant as her own and spilled tea that LN ran background checks on everybody so now Quad and LN are beefing.

There's a new cast member. She is a white woman named Jill.

Mariah has not been filming with anyone so it is not clear if she will be returning.