Married to Medicine

• Members

I actually know someone who knew Reco and Mariah in high school. They really were BFF and unseperable. Sad what reality tv and fame did to them.

It was so f-cked up how she barely addressed him and had her sister and bodyguard get in front of her so she wouldn't have to answer for her lies.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was LMAO. He was looking for his moment and a reaction from him and she didn't feed into that. He didn't choose his attack wisely and it ended up being an epic fail for him. Mariah came prepared and owned his ass or better yet set him up to own himself....lol

• Members

lol..... I want to know who these people are telling Quad and Rico that Mariah made them relevant. Is that comment really that serious to be so angry about? Quad looked thirsty trying to piggy back on Rico's outburst to cone at Mariah. They are all a hot ass mess. Cant believe Quad amd Mariah are going to go at it AGAIN next week over the same damn thing. Further makes me believe this storyline was crafted because they needed something to be relevantm

Edited by Eric83

• Members
If I didnt think so before, I definetly was convinced of it last week when Quad gave her failed Academy performance. Way too over the top. Again I still dont get why she and Mariah are beefing so hard. I definetly think Mariah is shady but I think Rico and this cousin are trying to throw her under the bus for tv so that they can use this platform to make themselves relevant.

• Members

LMAO at Mariah leaving Heavenly waiting at the door while she kills a spider and then flush it down the toilet

C8Inp9O.jpg
Heavenly vs RatchetLucy.....YASSSS! This is gearing up to be a good feud and they go at it again next week. The only time you'll see me rooting for Heavenly

"How you gonna bulldoze a house with a Tonka truck?" LOL. I cant believe Quad said her husband was acting weak. Girl, you don't emasculate your man and not expect him to react

I CANT with Quad putting her dogs in workout gear and putting them on a treadmill to lose weight

Now, Heavenly is a relationship expert? Dr. Delusional needs to get checked. Why did she invite the women to her house to read them?

• Members

Mariah is a MESS! Talking about Quad and her are cut from different cloths and she had to lower herself to make Quad think they were equivalent. She acts as if Quad is some uncouth hoodrat but laat I checked MARIAH was the one engaging in a full out fist fight laat season. GIRL GONE!

I think Toys is lying about why she and her husband haven't closed. That while diatribe about the bank being suspicious because why is a young black man making money was suspicious. Of they so rich why dont they send their children to private school? I bet that 50k they put up on the down payment was the last of their savings.

Lucy is so annoying and I will love Heavenly forever if she gets in that ass next week!

Simone and Quad were "doing shows" at that dinner. I am so over this feud. It's just not that serious to me.

neneoverit.gif

• Members

Not anymore. Everyone is just doing to much for SL purposes and its coming off very badly. I gave up. Same as LAHHATL. When its obviously fake, the enjoyment is over!

I watched Quincy and Fantasy Island when I got home and began to unwind.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

OMG, this last episode was crazy. Probably my favorite one this season. So much shade at the Princess Party. I have to say Im on Lakeisha's side and I don't even like her

LMAO at Lakeisha's description of Reco. Long head and overbite

"Nobody talk about Heavenly when they on the clock and when they off the clock. Obviously that head piece was squeezing her head too tight" Heavenly is a backstabber. I don't get how Lakeisha has been a bad friend to her. Heavenly used her to get on this show and I now rolling with the "in crowd"

ASeIXg1.jpg?1

Lucy needs to STFU, saying she rebukes all the demons in the room. DEAD at Heavenly reading her

5TJvCxy.jpg?1

Toya...she's so irrelevant this season.

2zejgaq.gif

WHY hasn't this little girl gotten her mouth smacked yet? Its crazy how Heavenly allows her to continuously disrespect her

txD4vg7.jpg?1

That little doll she had freaked the hell out of me. I thought it was a real kid at first

• Members

I'm sorry but it pisses me off the way Lucyfer, Lake, and Aydin keep getting into Mariah arguments and conflicts with the other cast mates. They all kiss her ass and so her bidding for her. I was not feeling the way Lake blocked Heavenly and how Aydin popped off on Heavenly.

F-ck Lucy! She is a damn demon.

Why did Mariah bring her mama and sis to the party? She doesnt have any friends? She was so extra with the rose pedals.

Simone's overbite is starting to annoy me

Team Heavenly tho! Lucky for the Huqs this was a child's party because I would went straight off on Mariah extended family trying to silence me and put me in my place.

I cant stand Heavenly's daughter and Toya is very boring!

• Members

And has Jackie interacted with Mariah AT ALL this season? Aside from when Mariah was listening in on her and Heavenly's argument in the premiere she hasn't been around her at all. I would have cut her off too after those little shady remarks she made about Jackie not being a mother.

Just ugh to Lucifer and Lake wearing those Russian winter hats to a PRINCESS party

• Members

LMAO! Lucy's ass is too DAMN OLD for a princess party. And Lake...who are you? BYE!

I don't like Heavenly but think shes awesome for this show. Just the right level of delusional and she is not a Lucy fan

Reco is annoying me He is trying too hard for the spotlight. I didn't like how gossipy he was with Quad

I forgot to add that I was LMAO when Mariah found out there was a vote to keep her off the trip and she was like "this is FL and Im George Bush, vetoing your votes bc they do not count"

ETA: Here it is!

tumblr_n6juh5Cl901qbbb7uo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6jsdcSLRQ1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6jrpfw8Wn1qbbb7uo1_250.gif tumblr_n6jrpfw8Wn1qbbb7uo2_250.gif

arent you a fan of ratchet?

tumblr_mlaz0jxc4G1ql5yr7o2_r1_250.giftumblr_mlaz0jxc4G1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

tumblr_mlbm2sCH941qbbb7uo1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21