Married to Medicine

• Members

According to Funky Dineva none of the cast are cool with Mariah and she and Quad almost got into a physical altercation. They also went on a cast trip and the ladies asked the producers not to let Mariah attend and they agreed. Looks like Mariah's downfall will be the storylinev this season. Can't wait! Its going to be good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm wondering if the success of black night (and this shows first season) is making them hold off so this can replace RHOA. I could see it being a contender. The RH shows aren't doing as well, but if Married To Med and Blood, Sweat & Heels can hold up then they have two semi-housewives shows to pad things out. Mariah originally said this show would be back in February, but that obviously isn't true.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Solid season premiere. Interesting to see the doctors as the nucleus of all of the drama. Dr. Heavenly certainly came on a bit too strong, but at least she made an immediate impression. Love Dr. Simone and Dr. Jackie going in on her; I really enjoy their friendship, which feels genuine.

• Members

I am here for the mess Heavenly will be bringing.

Quad needs to change her hair up.

Loved seeing Dr. Simone and Dr. Jackie in the midst of the drama.

Mariah's mother looks even worse than she did last season.

Not sad to see Duck Tales off the show.

• Members

Honey ... Heavenly blew onto M2M like a freaking tsunami. That heffa came for Simone and Jackie and I have to say that she succeeded. She is working for that check, and she is making them work for their checks too. I can tell I'm gonna love her ratchet ass. I loved that exchange between her and Simone from start to finish. Freaking hilarious. And I'm also here for my boo, Quad.

#TeamQuad

#TeamHeavenly

• Members
Dr. Simone walks a fine line between professional and ratchet. You can just tell that if you say the wrong thing to her, she will yank out a weave
Wasn't expecting to see Kari but thankfully it wasn't much

Still cant stand Mariah

I don't think so! Dr. Jackie shut her down. I liked Heavenly but thought she was trying too hard too soon. Pretty ratchet of her as a doctor to get into this. I do expect more from them than the wives.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She will be back! There is a funny bonus clip on the Bravo website of her getting into it with Mariah. I wonder what happened with her status on the show. Considering how central she was to drama I'm surprised they didn't keep her. I would've kept her. I liked the way she'd go against Quad and Mariah and could actually keep up. She was entertaining with those hemorrhoid lips. At the very least it's good that she'll basically be featured as a "friend" throughout.

I think her accent and mannerisms can give off ratchet, but she's still very well spoken, just with a hood lean. I LOVE me some Dr. Simone. She was giving me everything I needed this episode. The way she shut Heavenly down was epic. I just love everything that comes out of her mouth. Then when Tacky Toya tried it you could tell she was done. I was just as shocked as she was that she was the center of the drama. Speaking of drama, Dr. Jackie has always been an ethereal goddess, but she REALLY slayed me when she killed Heavenly. She read that poor women in such an effortless way and did not break a single sweat or raise her voice doing it. If she ever did Celebrity Apprentice they would be done. Nene would probably have to kill her. Don't come for Dr. Jackie unless she sends for you!

Mariah is just tired, I'm over her. She's mildly entertaining, but at the bottom of my list right now. Quad remains everything, but THOSE WIGS!!! Why isn't anybody consulting her? Now that I do drag I don't have any sympathy for Struggle Wigs. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. Sharkeisha Banks (my drag persona) has better wigs that cost $30 and don't make me look like I'm balding! WTF Quad?! How are you gonna say you're the [!@#$%^&*] with those wigs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

tumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_n3qsakAwAo1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

I love the way she says this! The emphasis she puts on the FU just makes the delivery for me. Team Quad!

Dr. Heavenly is trying way too hard and Im gonna need her to sit her ass down somewhere. I don't get why she is coming for Jackie. Im glad her daughter will be back next week to shade the hell out of her again.

Kari was back. I think she prefers her role in the backseat bc you know she was not here for people fighting in her house acting ratchet last season

• Members

I wish Miss Kari was a full-time cast member. I still do enjoy her. Heavenly is a total [!@#$%^&*] bitch lol. I love her! She is a total mess! So far Lisa Nicole gets an "eh" from me. Her voice is annoying and she sounds dumb, although I know she says she doesn't. Neither her nor Heavenly is as fabulous as Kari, but at least Heavenly is bringing the cray.

Now onto Quad vs Mariah, QUAD WAS EVERYTHING! I agree with you, her "Bitch, !@#$%^&*] YOU" is classic. I have been saying that to myself in my car repeatedly. I hope I don't slip up and say it at work. I almost said it in front of my mom lol. The interesting thing about this is that the dinner was with Funky Dineva and Michelle from Straight From the A. Both posted about this MONTHS ago when it first happened and they reported Quad's version of events. Mariah was even so drunk that after she was thrown out of the restaurant Funky Dineva had to drive Mariah home in her car.

On another note, I feel like Quad and Gregory aren't gonna last. He did his job by getting her on this show, but I feel like she's over him.