Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If anything, I hope Mariah dragged/read their asses especially Quad because I'm over almost everyone with the exception of Jackie & Mariah. Yes, Mariah has some much needed issues she needs to work out (i.e Lucy) but other than that, Mariah has been real chill this season IMO. It's Quad that's been keeping up sh*t along with Heavenly and Lisa Nicole with her sneaky ass.

• Members

I can actually see Toya being seated on either side TBH. Depending on how she currently feels about Simone.

But I do agree that Lisa Nicole's irrelevant ass will be at the end of the couch. Despite the fact that I love looking at her sexy husband, I want her off the show. I find her to be too sneaky for my taste. Re-watching the show, she's too thirsty for Quad's friendship and eager to jump on the bandwagon to bring down Mariah. At least with Kari, she was upfront with her hatred for Mariah and wanting to bring Mariah down. She wasn't sneaky about it.

• Members

Exactly. I'm glad too that people are noticing online that Lisa Nicole ain't sweet and innocent either. Simone ain't coming off to great this season. Only people coming off well-received are Jackie and Mariah (despite everyone loathing Lucy).

Not surprised. Dineva and Reco's ugly, messy, b*tch-made asses are all for drama. I'm so over the two of them it's not even funny.

IMO, Quad thinks that by getting Dineva (and Reco) along with Kandi and her clique (Phae, Rasheeda, Tamar, Toya) on her side, she'd've been able to take on Mariah.

Wrong!

Her scheme to take down the "Queen Bee" backfired tremendously as Mariah was smart enough (after last season) to engage in the pettiness. Mariah played all these women (minus Jackie, who is the ONLY other smart one) like fiddles. And these women will gang up on Mariah at the reunion and she'll come out like Lisa on RHOBH ... smelling of roses.

And I don't care for Kari but bring her ass back for season 3. Lisa Nicole can go. Or Heavenly. Hell, Quad can get the boot too.

Mariah, don't pull a Nikki Gilbert (from R&B Divas) and leave your ship! Throw these other heifers overboard before you dive overboard.

• Members

Eww. What the f*ck do they have on? All three of them look atrocious. Heavenly's dress ages her even more. Lisa Nicole looks like a straight wh*re and leaves nothing to the imagination. And Tacky Toya would've looked somewhat cute if she didn't have those damn flower petals on her dress.

And WTF is going on with the set? This is Married to Medicine. Not some show based and centered around Savannah. They should've just stuck to the set design of last year's reunion as it pertained to the show's premise ... medicine.

• Members

They need to bring Miss Kari back next season. I miss her snootiness and harmless arguing with the girls. This season got too dark at times with the Quad/Mariah feuding. I would've much preferred to see Kari and Mariah fighting over the crown in a cute, but ultimately harmless way. Mariah is unwatchable this season. I will say that Heavenly's tired ass has won me over. She is FABULOUS!! Lisa Nicole has an annoying voice though and drives me crazy. Can't stand her.

• Members

I found the episode to be extremely boring last night. I personally do not care about Lisa Nicole and her trying to force feed her line to the audience. She and Dwight come off as very thirsty and forced, and I hope this is the last we see of them. Dwight is only useful when he's opposite of one person ... Nene.

I did enjoy Quad's husband reading her ass to death though. She seriously needs to grow the f*ck up. Yes, those dogs are your fur babies but her obsession with them is not normal. I don't see Quad and Gregory making it past year 5. She's too childish for him, and this poor man is ready to settle down and have kids.

Toya came off very thirsty and dumb (once again) tonight too. Who the f*ck doesn't know what "rent to own" means? It's self-explanatory. And for them to loose $50000 and then impulsively land themselves in another potential situation just shows that Toya or her husband aren't that smart. Two peas in a pod.

I'm glad that Cecil and Simone found common ground, and I found it even more endearing that he expressed that all he wants is her undivided attention. Not a blow job or sex like stupid a** Lisa & Quad were suggesting. Sex isn't everything to all men.

Next week, I could really care less about this couples trip as there is no Mariah. Sadly, the ratings for this show has been plummeting into RHOM territory (like RHOC & RHONY). Dare I say that Bravo's reign on reality might be coming to an end? Only time will tell.

• Members

This show will be renewed. There are lower expectations for non-housewives shows and they had some high rated episodes (by Bravo standards) after RHOA episodes.

That Thicker Than Water mess and Blood Sweat and Heels do about the same and they are coming back.

ETA: Toya and Eugene are dumb as hell. They know they live in a sufficient household there is no reason for them to move. I thought they were balling but they couldn't afford the extra 10 grand? They lying about something.

Quad's husband was looking good to me when he went off on her. I love when a man gets stern and put me in my place

tumblr_mkwto0TnKy1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Toya is just another fool trying to look like she has more than she really does. If they can't afford an additional $10k in earnest money, they can't afford a baller's home! The house they have is more than sufficient and many would kill to live there. She and her dumb ass husband are ridiculous!

You'd be surprise at how much many people want to dress their animals fancy and what they will pay. Quad has the right idea.