Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This move to Friday....I didnt realize it had moved already as I expected that to come into effect this week. Heck I forgot it wasnt on Sunday and checked for it

Mariah! I get so much joy when she shows up since she barely does

Toya's dumbass doesnt have any money yet she wants a big extravagant party thrown for her. Thats why she is in so much debt with her stupid self

Lisa Nicole's husband looks like Frankenstein. That was real manipulative of her to lie to him about the test results. She cray cray

I felt for Simone. Even though she and her dad werent close, thats not news you want to hear. My sister doesnt talk to our father and its stuff like this which makes me wish she would change her ways

Heavenly thinks she looks better than Jackie....girl bye!

The Quad and Simone scene was good. It was one of those rare moments of realness

That party looked so bootleg. At least you could tell not much money was spent on it bc no one needs to be spending money on Toya. Quad was overreacting and doing way too much at the party. Her name was mentioned but Mariah and Simone werent talking about her, at least not how she thought. She didnt even know what the hell was said and she caused a scene for nothing

• Members

Well, as expected, no one watched M2M on Friday... didn't even land in the top 100.  I really think something is going on behind the scenes for this switch... it was doing well in the ratings!  Maybe they were still losing money?  I still think something fishy was going on with Houston too... I actually enjoy the Houston series, it's not like it's terrible.  

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-dec-16-2016/

• Members

So apprently this came on last Friday and I missed it. Why? Because I dont F--KING watch tv on Friday. They may have moved it but Im still checking for it on Sundays. Bravo you F-ed up here

I thought Quad was gonna pull a Sheree when they were leading up to the party. Im glad she texted Mariah before hand with her dramatic ass. Oh and I know she had that convo with Greg prior to filming and got him agree to ex the Huqs out so she didnt look like the bad guy. He looks like he really wouldnt care

Heavenly was doing the most at the end. She did not need to go in on Lisa like that (even though I dont like her). Was super messy throwing her under the bus and calling her out to everyone. And why is Lisa still trying to do business with her? She should know that she cant trust a bitch like Heavenly

• Members

Wow. 

This just further confirms my position that Bravo wants out of with M2M and all ties with it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some behind the scene drama b/c I know that Mariah and Purveyors of Pop don't get along at all since they tried cutting her out after s2. I'm sure that they've been at each other's necks forever and Bravo could be over it. I'm betting Bravo wants to just wash their hands of it all. Purveyors of Pop has always been a sh-tty production company (IMO) since they destroyed RHOM after s2. Ditching M2M and M2M: Houston would be Bravo's way of getting rid of all things of Purveyors of Pop. 

What I found odd about the entire episode was why was Lisa Nicole at the party if Quad hates her too? 

Please register in order to view this content

I felt that Quad (and others) set Lisa up by not inviting Mariah. They know she'd stick up and be an ally for her. I just feel like that birthday party was another attempt to ambush Lisa. 

• Members

Again, why isn't Mariah on the main cast? Again, she carried this episode with her phenomenal shade and truth telling on these women. She has each of them pegged, hence why many of them don't want her around. Especially, Quad. 

Speaking of Quad, she is a low down, dirty bitch. I find it uncomfortable watching her dog her brother and his girlfriend constantly on national TV. If she can do them dirty, then she truly gives no f-cks for anyone else. I wish everyone would pick up on that!

Toya coming for the women tonight was pathetic. If she'd put all that negative energy in her taxes, she'd be just fine. 

• Members

IA with all of this, especially the last bit about Toya. She is the LAST person that needs to be coming for anyone. She was delusional to think she was doing it from a place to help them

Mariah really got to me when she started crying when she learned Simone's father died and didnt tell her. It seemed like yet again Quad was chosen over her. I felt that was a real moment for her and she was genuinely hurt.