Eric83

Married to Medicine

1 hour ago, Eric83 said:

I read that Bravo renewed the show for Season 6. I love how it’s still thriving on Fridays of all night. This is like the only RHOA lead-out that’s lasted lol.... I wish Quad the Fraud wasn’t coming back but Andy seems to love the core group of Quad/Jackie/Simone/Toya/Devil to pieces :eyeroll:

Not surprising given they had a way better season than RHOA and one of the best reunions of any Bravo franchise. I too would love for Quad to be gone, and Contessa’s lame ass needs to be a one and done.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:24 PM, ChitHappens said:

Congratulations Greg!

Exactly! That leach got everything she wanted from him and then decided she had no further use for him.

So are they going to rename the show Divorced From Medicine?

Quad referring to herself in the third person as 'Ms Quad' is now technically accurate, I guess. No more Mrs! Who will fund her doggie clothing line now?

Quad has this and her talk show so as long as she doesn’t live too large she should be okay. I’m just surprised she filed for divorce and not Greg. I’m sure he wasn’t perfect, but she treated him so bad and I hated how she kept lying about wanting to wait to have kids when you knew she didn’t want them. 

28 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Update on Dr. Simone and Cecil! They still together and celebrating their 22th

That actually is great news.

6 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Update on Dr. Simone and Cecil! They still together and celebrating their 22th

Awwwww....that does my heart good.

I'm glad Simone and Cecil are working things out. I think they are a very good fit for each other as a couple.

5 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

And back to the lowdown dirty f--kshit. Quad is a low down dirty scam artist bitch

Ugh this stupid messy bitch. It’s bad enough she scammed the man, now she’s taking all of his sh.it?