Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie!

Image result for you are a cunt gif

Jackie tells a room full of strangers at a public event about Buffie's fertility issues yet Buffie was suPposed to respect her enough to pull her aside and tell her how she felt instead of in front of the group? How does that make sense? Hellishly needed to STFU and Im glad Buffie told her to

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Mariah's vindicated in my eyes. She's been saying this stuff about Jackie for years. I still dont get how she is an MD yet still playing dumb about what she did. She used to be my fave but not anymore

Oh and Buffie better get a contract spot if she returns next year. I didnt like her at first but she earned it and Im liking her now especailly since she's shown her vulnerabilities

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lake fought Quad 10 years ago when she found out she slept with her husband. There's even a police report

Screen-Shot-2018-11-05-at-10.03.57-AM.pn

Yet Heavenly and Quad claim Mariah is a liar and made it all up. Im guessing Mariah paid the cops off too?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I do think Buffie was doing the most though. I couldnt with the hysterics. I did like Toya taking her to her closet to calm her down. They've come a long way.

Contessa was so aggressive for no reason. Girl STFU! LOVED Mariah defending Buffie.

Simone was kinda messy to get involved with Jackie and Buffie. I dont like Jackie but it was ridiculous to put them together again and have Jackie apologize yet again. I like Buffie and felt her pain but she is coming across weak and should not be coddled this much. There's nothing more Jackie can do for her

@Taoboi You could have...lol. Here it is and it DOES look good

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Jesus Christ Buffie was doing the absolute MOST. I honestly don’t think Jackie needed to apologize a third time either. Contessa was being super extra as well, but I’ve never liked her. 

Team Mariah.

And what are the documents that Mariah apparently doctored?