Married to Medicine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She still has her team of Quad and Contessa.

The Simone/Heavenly feud has gotten ugly.

I loved that Andy pointed out to both Mariah and Quad that no one believed their allegations towards each other. I’m team Mariah but I’m over their rivalry at this point.

• Members

Mariah is stating fact. It is public record that she and Lake fought. It isn't made up. Lake states her own opinion on the matter in Mariah's review video.

Also, Mariah drops a nugget in this video that production tried bringing the affair to light back in s2, but Lake filed a cease and desist against production to prevent it coming out. Quad better thank Lake for preventing her ass from being exposed back then. 

In regard to the reunion, I am so glad that Jackie is exposed. She is a sh-tty human being and friend to Simone. How she can be friends with Heavenly aka Pressure Wash just boggles my mind. Heavenly is utterly vile. I cannot wait for Simone to expose her and Damon next week. 

And Contessa constantly inserting her irrelevant ass in matters...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I saw there the whole time saying 'Heavenly, you are messing with the wrong one.' 'Heavenly, wrong road, wrong road' in regards to Simone. And that ending...I hollered. I was like 'why you leaving, Heavenly? why you leaving? Simone ain't the one.' And sure enough Simone started dropping tea and we know when pushed she will throw some hands. 

So seeing Heavenly run was the highlight for me.

That said...

QUAD/MARIAH. I think it is time to move on. I like both, but there is nowhere to go. And if it was a choice of who should be gone moving forward...well Quad is not married to medicine anymore so...

JACKIE. Yeah. That last apology was completely genuine to me.  And I was happy to see her make up with Simone.

SIMONE. Boss. Idc. Boss. Thank you for gathering Heavenly together. But even with that it was sad to see Simone and Jackie fall out. And the montage of them over the years was shocking.

HEAVENLY. Girl, bye. Yes, I know you are jealous of their friendship, but you were doing the most.

CONTESSA. lol. I don't recall her doing much even though she was doing the most.

TOYA. Hehe. Stay having backs and calling it like it is.

• Members

First of all, I thought Contessa and Toya looked fab hair- and makeup-wise. Toya looked like a young Diana Ross. I love how she argues her ground so well and has fun doing it. IA w @Antoyne about Contessa having run her course on M2M.

Jackie's hair is a no. I do think her apology to Buffie was very good and very heartfelt. But the cynical part of me thinks the backlash Jackie got also forced her to deeply re-appraise how she treated Buffie (especially with her arrogant first 'apology'). She had time to formulate a well-spoken speech asking for forgiveness, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I guess I'm not 100% feeling Jackie at the moment because she uses her attack dog, Devilishly, to fight her battles for her.

Heavenly. OMG. Finally some payback is coming her way!! Don't get me wrong, Heavenly is great for the show because she is such a pot-stirrer. But she has been allowed to get away with saying awful things for far too long now. The problem is Heavenly's insecurities re: the others. She just has to best them at all times, and if she can't, she tears them down. The 3-storey closet was just one example. I hate how Jackie shields her with this whole "Heavenly regrets what she said so we gonna pray on that, so that she can become a better person!" Yeah, that never sticks. Devilishly is going nuts now that Simone and Jackie are on the path back to friendship.

Like @Taoboi I am over Quad vs Mariah. I'm not sure Mariah has much going on outside of her feud with Quad. Quad is no longer married to med so she doesn't have a whole lot to offer either. BTW, I'm still getting used to Quad's tweaked face.

• Members

Im not a big Contessa fan but she needs to stay. She had storyline with her family that held my interest and she fits in great with this group and has her own drama with the women. I think the only cast change I would make is dump Quad and bump Buffie. Buffie earned her spot and Quad needs to be demoted to a friend. She really has no story and Im not interested in seeing her do another season of dating around, unless she has a stable relationship with a doctor, nurse or medical lawyer.

Bravo should be messy and bring Dr. Greg back with his new girlfriend. I was hoping that Simone and Cecil were being messy by trying to generate interest for them so that they could have him back as they are good friends. Now that would be a story worth seeing