B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Katie would have ended it there and told Brooke she could have him because their marriage was over. Instead Katie is going to be put through it.

I know they want a hard road for Rick to get to Maya but inserting Dayzee as Caroline's adversary is ridiculous. That lame bit about how the Forresters would blame her for Maya is more than a reach. Which Forrester is she supposed to be concerned about? It's one thing to have her warn Maya and even to have her let Caroline know, but teaming up with Caroline to keep them apart won't do Dayzee any favors character wise since this isn't her fight. She needs to stay on the sidelines and if she is supposed to be Maya's friend at all, then she also need to tell her that she told Caroline. We'll see where they go with that.

Regardless, they could do wonders for Rick by having him be honest with Caroline.

• Members

LOL! Yep, Brooke is horny as hell and she misses the attention and adoration of a man. She really is pathetic.

I don't understand why Rick simply does not tell Caroline the truth. It is like he is keeping her in reserve in case things do not work out with Maya.

• Members

I really liked this episode. B&B has been soo good the last month or so. Gawd, I don't know who I want to get a beat down more; Bill, Brooke, or Dayzee.

Maya looked beautiful. I don't blame Rick for being smitten by her They are really good together. JY is doing a great job. It shows that he is committed to making the romance work. I liked that Marcus called out Dayzee on her hypocrisy. The Forresters are not close to the snobs that Dayzee is.

Good job for Katie not allowing Bill to snow her. She sees him clearly. He has some damn nerve talking about his name on the checks. I can't believe that he actually thought that she would want to have sex with him after his behavior. For a second, I almost felt for him when he was telling Katie how he felt, but then I remembered that he was having a similar emotional affair with more physicality with Steffy when he and Katie were supposedly happy. He is a cheating cheater who cheats, period.

Kudos to Donna for calling out Brooke on her BS. She was such a bitch today, even bitcher than usual.

• Members

Whoa, when the hell did Dayzee become such a snob? "I dont want Maya to think we're best buddies now....She has her world and we have ours"

LMAO at Donna calling Brooke, dense and calling her out on her inappropriate behavior. I couldnt believe that Brooke was calling Katie passive aggressive and acting like this is all her fault. Biiiiitccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!. Seems like Brooke took Katie's words as a challenge and is out to snag Bill now and she doesnt seem to care about hiding it. Slut

2co5xj6.jpg

Damn. Id hit it.

Maya looked decent today. Seems like she's finally started to tame that hair of hers. It looked nice

• Members

The dialogue writing really stood out today. Excellent work by Patrick Mulcahey! Bill/Katie & that last Rick/Maya scene were really well done.

For the first time I actually LOL'd at one of Marcus' jokes. When he said that Dayzee's was where everyone meets laugh.png That's not even funny really, but the way Texas acted made me laugh so hard, I have no idea why. I usually cringe whenever he tries to be funny. LOL!

I really don't like how Dayzee's acting. Does it seem to anyone like she doesn't want Maya stealing her Forrester family thunder? Or something like that. I hope I'm wrong. Either way I find her behavior towards Maya really disappointing, considering what they've both been through in the past!

Brooke was just disturbing.

• Members

Mulcahey wrote today's episode? Because the dialogue was well done. Heather Tom did an outstanding job emoting Katie's suffering. She clearly sees her marriage disintegrating and is coming to the realization that there is nothing that she can do to stop it. She looked exhausted and defeated sitting next to Bill on the bed. It was actually very sad.

DD still has a great body. He also looks much younger with HT than with KKL who ages him. I wonder if the plan is for Bill and Brooke to get together as a couple or just have a fling. It is hard to tell right now. I am kind of afraid that this might be the end of Katie. But HT won the last Emmy for B&B and she is the best actor on the canvas now so Brad might be reluctant to her let her go.

• Members

Thank goodness for the web. I just watched today's show on CBS.com. I check it out every now and again after reading this thread.

I love Bill. He's a bastard and makes no apologies for it. His wife needs him and all he thinks about is that he is not getting any sex? LMAO! Bill does not need to change a thing. Kaite needs to change and this will propel her to finally leave him. He is not the man for her. Bill needs a woman who can service him as he keeps her in a separate apartment for when he needs her. A man like him should not be forcing a committed relationship.

Brooke is disturbing or the writers have a disturbed view of who they think she should be. She's so disgusting. This is her sister who needs support and all she can think about is that Bill has needs? Cow!

Dayzee! Finally! Something is in there and it's finally coming to the surface. I like that she wants the Forresters all to herself.

Marcus should stop saying "dad" to Eric. He looks ridiculous!

Rick and Maya? Hmmmmmm Jacob is selling this sh!t!

But I have to say that I was positively stunned that 4 black people were standing in the Forrester living room and none of them carried a tray. Wow!

Taylor? She cracks me up.

Lastly, I absolutely loved that there was no sign of that triangle from hell!

• Members

I was re-watching Bill and Katie's initial courtship a couple weeks ago and was struck by how much he has changed or maybe he wants something different and has since he nearly slept with Steffy. Katie always insisted that he could be a better man and he wanted to be that man for her, while remaining a business shark. He was worried that he would not measure up to her standards and that she would hurt him and walk away when he failed her. Yet he pushed the relationship forward, asking her to live with him and soon after asking her marry him. I suppose that he was right because he has been driving Katie away with his actions for over a year now.

• Members

I guess they're going with "there can only be one and I'm it" with Dayzee. Her "world' has changed and maybe at the end of this she will get to drop from her high horse and acknowledge that she's no better than Maya.

Bill and Katie's troubles might be interesting with a different third party (not Steffy or any siblings). It actually would be laughable if not for old Brooke.

• Members

I think that Katie and Bill's problems are pretty entertaining viewing even with Brooke as the third party. Their marital issues strike a cord and feel realistic. I am enjoying it a lot and am interested in seeing how it plays out providing Katie is not tossed aside and dropped from the show.

A great bonus clip of Rick/Hope talking about Maya: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/PLle11vKYYw__QXBTJE1Bu1qidUSnI5h/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-the-normal-guy/

I know that I am letting Brad suck m in and set me up, but I am loving Rick and Maya. I am enjoying how their courtship is playing out.

• Members

I used to be able to watch an episode on cbs.com without the ads, now I can't even watch any clip over 30 seconds without an ad. The only way I can do that is to use IE. Okay whining over!

Maybe it's alright to be a sucker if you know you're being set up and you just enjoy it while it lasts.

Archived