B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that Katie decided to pay attention to Taylor and went to see about her husband because I was getting tired of Brooke and Bill.

So Dayzee did one of those "I've done a lot for you and didn't ask for anything but now I am going to tell you how to live your life" numbers on Maya. That I didn't like. It would have been fine for Dayzee to give her advice but I don't like the whole "you owe me" tone she took. In fact her whole rich people marry other rich people speech stance is tiresome. She needs a mirror.

• Members

Way to go, Katie! You tell her! LOL! Good to see Katie had some sense to go see what was going on with Bill and Brooke for herself. Tomorrow is going to be great!

Bill was so obnoxious in the way that he was talking about Katie. He has a short memory. Katie always thought that he could be a better man and pushed him to be just that from the moment that they met. This was one of the reasons that he was attracted to her. How does Bill not injure himself on that sword pendant on his necklace?

I am impressed that Rick resisted Caroline in her underwear. He must have it bad for Maya. I had forgotten that Dayzee never told Maya that she was married to a Forrester. Dayzee was so nosy and obnoxious herself. She needs to mind her own business.

• Members

Katie should have taken that bottle of champagne, cracked it against Brooke's skull and then stabbed Bill with the shards. Im sure Taylor as her therapist could vouch that her depression made her temporarily insane in order to avoid facing any jailtime

• Members
Dayzee certainly needs a mirror else she wouldn't have that bird's nest on top her head. And considering the legalities of her adoption is suspect at best, her whole "I did so much for you so you better be grateful and stay away from Rick" was a bitch move. And I definitely rolled my eyes when she mentioned a photographer taking a picture of them considering Maya didn't even know who the guy actually was. If Rick didn't care then who the heck is Dayzee to make it her business. I guess there could only be one black homeless chick movin' on up.

• Members

Im sick of the poor little black girls needing the attention of some rich white guy to help bring them up in this world. Maya will eventually get dumped and then paired up with Carter as they both slink into the background. If the show was going to bring on another female black character, Id have liked it if they hadn't gone the Skidrow route again. She wasn't black, but the last latina we got was Beverly and they were about to do the same story with Rick before the actress bailed. This shows portrayal of minority women is poor and uneducated. Why couldn't we get a confident executive that comes to work at Forrester or new fashionable designer? They could have done the triangle with Caroline/Rick and new girl from that angle

Archived