B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hope really had some nerve asking Steffy to walk away from her own company. Hope is Brooke v.2 in that regard. Hope can always leave Forrester. I am sure that she could find another company to sign her as a designer and start a new design line, providing her contract does not have a non-compete clause. Regardless, Hope has got to grow up and find a new path.

I was watching Being Human and this song played, I really like this singer's voice. It is much sweeter and not annoying like B&B current music. Her name is Haroula Rose and her music would be perfect for B&B. Now if only we could pass the message onto Brad. Maybe through Angelica McDaniels' Twitter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1EwCNqlNA&list=FL3RWrfQIwmpIHSfORNLnA9A&index=2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just when I think that I cannot get more embarrassed for KKL. What is Brad thinking resurrecting this Brooke's Bedroom Line? KKL is still an attractive woman with a great body, but to have her walking down the runway in lingerie? Come on. And Brooke is far too old to play the seductive ingenue with Bill. All they do, is look old and foolish together. Bill's intense devotion to Brooke is just incredulous, especially considering he never had much use for her. If he was tempted by Steffy again or even Donna who he was pursuing for awhile when he first arrived in LA, that would be more believable.

Boy, is Taylor slick. She has quickly figured out how to play Eric. If Brooke thought that Stephanie was bad, she has surely met her match with Taylor.

Hope needs to get a grip. WTH is her problem?! She has never heard the saying that "the best revenge is living well!" She should be out there dating and living the high life of a single pretty wealthy woman, instead of harping on Liam and Steffy.

I refuse to be sucked in by RIck and Maya, but I really like how their romance has been playing out. The actors are enjoyable to watch and have a nice chemistry.

• Members

That was... Brooke has got to stop and Bill is just embarrassing. Eric drooling over Brooke and her lingerie was even more embarrassing.

Katie's naivete about her husband and Brooke is hard to buy. She knows what the both of them are like.

• Members

Bill and Grandma Logan were rude and out of line to just hijack Thomas' meeting like that and throw a show with her in her underwear. They couldn't wait until after he finished to present his stuff? Oh and I hope she isn't planning on being the lead model for this new line.

And WTF to Eric just canning Thomas idea and going with Brooke after her 30 second show without actually thinking things through? That whole thing happened to fast

• Members

Brooke's got some tig ol' bitties. I could hardly believe my eyes when she was wearing that bra with cutout strips. But when they went to closeup, she looked like an old painted whore. ph34r.png Her hair looked like plastic. I was surprised that she and Bill just stood there staring each other down for so long without ending with a kiss.

• Members

The whole thing was outrageous, but it reminds me of the first time Brooke's Bedroom came out and how it magically turned Forrester's fortunes around. I expect the same thing this time around, instead of everyone laughing Brooke off the stage as she richly deserves.

• Members

LMFAO at Pam: "Donna, cool it. You should be embarrassed. You look really desperate. He doesn't want you" laugh.png

Taylor: "It's a whole new day at Forrester; Around here, now you answer to me"

Brooke: "Like hell I do"

Taylor: "I'm here to stay, so you better find a way to deal with it"

LOL! LOVED Taylor vs. Brooke this week. Soo good. And the contrast between their scenes and Steffy/Hope's on Thursday's ep was amazing.

The Maya/Rick location shoot was stunning! It's always funny watching the people in the background stare and be all like WTF or "Oooh, let me get up in dis!" Did anyone notice the guy in the background taking video of the crew w/his tablet? laugh.png

I LOVE Forrester meetings!

Today's ending sequence gave me so much life! LOL!!! This is why I LOVE B&B. That right there. The music, reaction shots, everything. Perfection. I'm saving this episode!

Also:

pamyawn.gif

I laughed out LOUD. Pam was so bored w/Thomas' pitch. She whipped out a lemon bar (look at the "bitch are you serious" glare Hope gives her at the end laugh.png )

This show is so solid right now! Really enjoying it!

Archived