B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Loved Friday's ending! That's classic B&B cheese right now. :lol:

I actually like the cheesy pop songs compared to what JFP's Y&R songs.

I had no idea Christina Perri sings this song. Do you know who sings Liam/Hope's song?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pam is such a loon. I busted out laughing when she clambered into bed with Eric and Taylor. I can't believe that Eric did not demand his extra key. He and Taylor better change the locks immediately. LOL!

I am enjoying Rick and Maya even though they are contrived and won't last long. He needs to tell her truth soon though.

Caroline talking about how much she loves NY makes me think that she is not long for the show.

• Members

Can Maya do something about that damn hair of hers? Where did Maya get the money for an apartment when she just got out of jail and has no job as far as we know?

I forgot Rick was President of FC. How does he have time to constantly work at Dayzee's when he has such a high ranking job?

This complete personality transplant they've done on Caroline is jarrng to say the least

The Pam/Eric/Taylor stuff was so over the top! LMAO, did NOT expect that reaction at all. This show is so stupid yet I love it!

• Members

Okay, apparently SOD had an interview with Brad after Ron Moss left. In the interview, Brad said that he, the writers, and KKL, sat down and came up with this Brooke/Bill affair story. So it never occurred to Brad to cast a new leading man in that age range for Brooke and/or Katie?

• Members

I loved today's outdoor scenes. When did B&B become the best looking soap?

Ric is so over the top, but I like him with Maya. I smiled when she told him to put his pants back on. JY and his body still looks good. Ric needs to start going to work or he will be unemployed soon. I have resisted commenting on Maya's hair, but today... Carter shirtless was hot. So he is interested in Maya. No doubt they end up together in the end.

Marcus casually mentioning that Caroline's uncle pushed her off the balcony was hilarious.

Donna does not know who Robert Frost is?

Pam talking about getting smut for free of the Internet cracked me up.

• Members

What did Maya go to jail for? I don't think they actually told us or at least Im drawing a blank

tumblr_mjkseeJhT11rt2syno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjkseeJhT11rt2syno2_500.jpg

I posted this in the GH thread but Ill put this here. I noticed that Caroline and Connie were both wearing the same exact outfit today. Speaking of Caroline, boy is she quite the snob. Guessing she'll be with Carter now that it looks like Rick will be with Maya

• Members

LOL! I love the people taking pictures of JY, KM, and the crew. Maya knows Rick has a girlfriend. I would think that would bother her as she kisses him all over the place. However, I did like the pretty woman routine and the music accompanying it was not bad. I cannot blame Maya for being ticked off at his lies. She has got to think that he played her for a fool.

I loved Taylor saying that she is feeling like a queen. Brooke divided and conquered her way through the company. LOL! All those years, Brooke used her coochie to control Eric, Thorne, and Ridge. It is Taylor's turn. Hilarious.

Bwah! Pam telling Donna to cool it, that she looks really desperate, he does not want you.

I cannot believe that Hope has the nerve to ask Steffy to quit Forrester. Hope has got to grow up.

• Members

It bothers her that he lied about being rich but it doesn't bother her that she's kissing a guy with a boyfriend wacko.png

The Taylor vs Brooke stuff is great I loved it.

Donna's such a skank, practically going for a last ditch attempt at snagging Eric.

Hope needs to get the F over herself. Steffy owns 25% of Forrester. Hope is nothing

Archived