B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks...yeah definitely West Hollywood area.

I notice they sometimes use a different establishing shot thats on Sunset Blvd

LMAO laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png That's hilarious. I didn't think of that. You know their asses did not catch the Metro 20 back home. They just ran all that way back. How ridic!

• Members

I did! The light turned as she was in the middle of the road, but I think that was so Rick could not follow her easily.

I did not mind Maya crying over Rick. They gotten close fast. She confided in him about her daughter and was clearly very attracted to him. I can buy that she was hurt by his deception.

• Members

So now the crying makes total sense right....I'd be crying too if I ran for miles like that because my feet would hurt. Who am I kidding? I would have gotten three blocks down Wiilshire before gasping and dropped thinking about getting to Beverly Blvd.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Dr. Scholls should have sponsored that segment.

• Members

Oh, Katie. I am glad that Taylor keeps trying to help Katie. At least, she seems to be aware about Bill and Brooke.The DollarBill that I loved is now gone and has been replaced by a Brooke idiot sycophant.

Brooke is so comfortable being in her underwear in front of inappropriate men that it never occurs to her to change her clothes.

The height difference between Thomas and Rick is hilarious.

Will Rick be seduced Caroline in her sexy underwear?

• Members

but Rick, your mother is a skank! LOL...I liked that the show confirmed that her ass is 50 years old bc it seemed to be like they tried to pretend like she was some spring chicken for the longest time

LMAO! Taylor called Brooke a desperate aging fool. OMG, that has got to be the line of the month. Its pretty much what a lot of us were saying here after her prancing underwear show last week. Brooke is an attention junkie and she did look like a damn fool. Loved Taylor calling her out for her 15 year old stunts. Embarassing

OGIJG1V.jpg?1

Ugh, her whore hair! LOL....she just looks like she's ready to go on the prowl

And why is Caroline still wearing that frumpy outfit that she doesn't have the curves to fill out? Wardrobe change STAT!

On a side note, the show celebrated its 26th anniversary with parties this past weekend. Here are pics

197099_436169369795670_1715006655_n.jpg

601363_436224099790197_1256344221_n.png

ccgpto9360ww3gspp.jpg

ccgpuz8zgl5zr8yn1.jpg

ccgv7qtdegkbj2y59.jpg

ccgvab2cxg9judopp.jpg

531541_436223486456925_615488478_n.jpg

• Members

That whole line from Taylor made me LOL. "This act is 15 years old. You can't just dust it off, repackage it and pretend like It's something new. You look like a fool, Brooke. A desperate, aging fool" LMAO!

"You at your age parading around in your underwear, your going to make Forrester a laughing stock!"

"You and Brooke are going to be putting your heads together over bra and panties, while your wife is at home dealing with diapers."

laugh.png

Written by Michele Val Jean

Archived