B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's kind of my point. I might actually find it interesting if Bill's dialogue actually matched his actions. Brooke makes it more pathetic than laughable to me for some reason.

Maya is a refreshingly honest soap character. I wonder if she's going to stand around outside long enough to see Caroline get turned down because I get the feeling that Rick is going to be able to go through with it.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, there is one born everyday and today it is me. I am totally loving Maya and Rick. I would not have done it, but it was brave of her to tell the Forresters the truth. Why doesn't RIck just tell Caroline that it is over rather than let her embarrass herself flouncing around in her underwear? No doubt he pulls away just as Maya walks away.

Dayzee needs a good beat down. I am glad that Marcus made her sit her ass down. Eric and Taylor were not even bothered and were so nice compared to Dayzee.

Caroline is such a snob. Even her mother was offended by her snobbiness.

Bill and Brooke... give me strength. He is gorgeous though. I would hit that in a hot second.

ETA: I have been thinking that it would be great if Taylor becomes Maya's champion and ally in the family.

• Members

Ann, I think Maya will probably still be outside when he pulls away or at least still around long enough to know nothing happened

I saw a Lifetime movie in which DD played a complete sleaze and for some reason I am stuck with that image of him.

Dayzee needs to get a grip and be reminded that if not for someone helping her, she wouldn't be a Forrester.  They shot down the lame reason they gave her in a hurry so now it looks more like jealousy may be brewing.

• Members

Maya: "He even took me to your boutique"

Eric: "What, the Forrester boutique?" No, the Fubu one, you dumbass! What a dumb line

Wow, maybe I shouldn't be so cynical but dark skinned Dayzee is about to be pushed out by light skinned Maya

Like I said about what would be Dani's reappearance...irrelevant!

vtLiXfj.jpg

Ya'll catch Brooke's bedside romance novel? Guys think she has a vibrator? LOL

BTW, Bill is HIGHLY innaprporiate calling Brooke and telling her about the intimate details about his marriage

• Members

Yeah, Brooke has been reading the romance novel, "Stallion" for some time now. She has been fantasizing about Bill as the hero which is why she has been calling hm, "Stallion." If she had a vibrator, she would not be so horny so I am thinking no.

Wales, I hope that you are right that Maya knows that nothing happens between Rick and Caroline. I know there will be misunderstandings between Rick and Maya along the way, but I don't want Caroline to have too many victories. I love how Rick looks at Maya as if she is the most beautiful woman that he has ever seen and she clearly already adores him. She is so sweet and innocent too. Yep, I am a sucker. LOL!

I am tired of making daily threads in the Spoiler section so here is the sneak peek for tomorrow, watch at your own peril.

Here is a bonus clip of Caroline and Danielle: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/CoZ2JG1SsRDzpBoOgdZwcjm98C4fWMjS/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-the-first-time/

• Members

On second thought, I'm probably wrong.

I don't dabble in the whole skin tone thing because racists only see one color whether it's light or dark. Besides, Dayzee is probably already irrelevant so Maya is giving her something to do not pushing her out of the way since this isn't even about Dayzee. Caroline is probably the one undergoing the real character change since she's evil and Maya is so refreshingly honest and apparently good.

I was thinking that Eric was dumb and then I realized that's how a lot of people are....they say things that make you go hmm like that telemarketer that just called my house asking to speak to Mr and Mrs and since I didn't recognize the number I told her they weren't home and asked to take a message and she told me that it was a courtesy call and she'd call back and she hung up. Now I'm thinking what kind of courtesy was that. So it had nothing to do with my point but 'see how I just got that off my wee brain.

• Members

I think that Wales might be right about Maya saving Dayzee from complete irrelevancy and getting push off the canvas sooner than later. Dayzee has been pretty isolated other than her interactions with Marcus. Now she is involved with the Forresters more directly.

I forgot to mention that I was struck that there were four black people as family and guests at the Forrester mansion today, out numbering Eric and Taylor. Other than maybe the short-lived Generations, I am positive that I have ever seen that on a soap before.

• Members

LOL, right? I was hoping that JY's towel would drop lower when he was leaning over Caroline. I will never understand the point of a soap if these hot men do not take their shirts off. Kudos to Brad! He has been making them strip of late. Screw the "It is not summer" excuse. Take off those damn shirts and let us ogle the good stuff. Bill, Ric, Carter, and Marcus, oh so yummy! Tyler has been on Y&R for months and has only taken off his shirt ONCE. It is freaking ridiculous.

• Members

Good, Rick did not sleep with Caroline. Why does he not just end it with her? JY looked very handsome with the pink plait shirt and tie. I see that Maya's hair is undergoing a Cinderella transformation. She looked beautiful. Maya should have put a beat down on Caroline and turn around take out Dayzee with one blow. Dayzee is so out of line. Why is she minding Rick and Maya's business so damn hard?

Katie was over the top and demanding today. But how else could Bill have something to rebel against? He was so ridiculous acting like Katie is wrong not to trust him. After Steffy and now Brooke, she would be crazy to trust him. I did laugh at Katie's comment to Brooke about her texting driving Ridge away.

Heather Tom's looked great and her hair is simply gorgeous She should do those shampoo commercials. I liked her dress too. It is was very flattering.

I loved Taylor calling out Brooke who is full of BS. Brooke and Rick's reaction to Eric's announcement about his relationship with Taylor was hilarious. After all the inappropriate men that she has screwed and hooked up with, she has some damn nerve.

LOL! Pam commenting that Brooke is too long in the tooth to be parading around in lingerie.

• Members

Thank you because I didn't hear what Pam said so now Donna's response about Brooke's teeth makes perfect sense.laugh.png

Bill would be sympathetic if not for his longing for Brooke. He brings up legitimate issues but that trust bit kills it for him since we know he's not trustworthy in that department.

I liked the Caroline/Maya scene. I'm glad Maya didn't just stand there and say nothing. I found Dayzee annoying for one reason: she should have at least told Maya that Caroline went too far. It's too bad that they didn't at least have Dayzee acknowledge that Maya is worthy and not the nobody going nowhere that Caroline made her out to be. I don't care if Dayzee wants to make sure that Maya and Rick never happen. That's not her call anyway but just having her listen to that and then immediately start with how Caroline's right is worse than her anti-M/R mission.

Maya's super nice because the thing to ask is why someone who has traveled around the world, speaks three languages and thinks she is all that is even threatened by Prison Break.

• Members

What I was amazed at was the fact that two or three storylines were going on at the same time in this episode. Of course, we all know Maya, Carter, and Caroline will all be put back on the backburner came summer.. while Brooke, Hope, Steffy, and Liam will be featured again 24/7.

The argument between Katie and Bill makes me believe that the show is capable of so much more, yet never seems to consistently deliver. You can be campy and still have some realism ground the show.

Loved Pam's remark about Brooke being long in the tooth and Donna asking what Brooke's teeth has to do with anything since she has wonderful teeth. The look on Pam's face was priceless. Though I'm curious as to why Donna is so ditzy. Isn't this the same girl that was going to school to study journalism? Weren't she logically be working at Spencer Publication reporting for a fashion magazine? Just saying..

Archived