B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where's Cheap to update Clarence's commentary?

I don't usually comment on his updates but he was a true gem in the latest update.

Maya told Dayzee about their brief interlude but Dayzee poured skunk water all over their beautiful moment. *cue ugly face*

Who the hell died and made you the suit keeper you're just three and a half weeks out of a cardboard box yo damn self down there on Fifth and Maine. Represent!

The way he said it is absolutely priceless. His voice overs are dead on and he pours so much passion when he mocks these characters I have no doubt he's truly a fan of the show.

And then he ends it all dramatically... On the Bold and the Beatiful.... Get away from my husband! laugh.png

• Members

What's hilarious about Clarence is that even though he's funny he speaks the absolute truth. If Hope is so much in pain over seeing Steffy she *does* have access to the corporate jet so why not leave. Why does she have to be dramatically entitled and demand that Steffy be the one because she owes her.

Two grown ass folks one of whom is married rolling around in bed is triflin'. And Brooke's thong really is is a prop... LOL again at that one.

And Dayzee... I truly can't stop laughing because chick seriously has a sudden case of selective memory about her own damn self.

• Members

Bwwaaaah! Clarence just about killed me with Dayzee and the cardboard reference. Who does Dayzee think she is? Clarence also read Hope right. She was living just fine without Liam a few weeks ago. Now she cannot cope with seeing Steffy or knowing that he has moved on? Please, that girl needs to chill out and focus on her own life. Of course, Clarence called out Brooke and Bill on their nasty behavior. I repeat, Go Katie!

• Members

Bill is the worse. I have always loved Bill and his slimness. I could get past Steffy tempting him, but his attraction to Brooke is repulsive. He was so self-righteous with his lies that everything with Brooke was so innocent. Also, he has a short memory. Katie always wanted him to be a better man and he used to say that was what he wanted as well. Katie needs to file for a divorce. Let him have a life with Brooke.

And those close ups of Bill and Brooke were not a good idea because all I could see is the wrinkles. Brooke is too old for this nonsense.

Why is Dayzee so concerned about Rick's personal life? Who he loves, who he wants is none of her business. She needs to mind her own.

Maya looked lovely today. She and Carter make a good looking couple.

• Members

The above pic reminds me of the days when JW's face actually moved. Far too pretty to have so much work done at such a young age.

Dayzee has certainly turned into the nosy nellie because I have no idea why she's so vehemently against Maya and Rick getting together. It's one thing to give sanctimonious advice, it's quite another to blab to Caroline, throw Rick under the bus and then in the same breath conspire to keep said cheating boyfriend. She's just as bad as Caroline. They're now suddenly just alike even though they come from different backgrounds. And given the fact that Caroline snobs her nose at the very thing she does for a living it's is a huge WTF. I guess Brad thought it would be cool to have Dayzee turn on the only black chick from the same cut because she's not good enough to hang with her new family. Thanks Brad!

They should have never done a close up of KKL's eyes. *sigh*

• Members

I don't mind Dayzee telling Caroline about Rick and Maya because he is doing the dirty on her, but why is Dayzee helping Caroline plot? They aren't friends or have anything in common. All because she is worried the Forresters would blame her if Rick dumps Caroline and ends up with Maya? Talk about convoluted motivation. It makes no sense. Regardless, I like how this Rick/Maya romance is playing out so far. Carter is a nice complication on top of Caroline.

Archived