B&B - March 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Pam throwing shade about Brooke being too old to be modeling lingerie and Donna being too dumb to get the reference

Maya's hair is super cute right now

OGurNK1.gif

LOL

Gotta agree with Katie here. Bill and Brooke need to limit their contact

and Donna was all, but Brooke's teeth are beautiful...lol

• Members

Why must this show be inundated with daily flashbacks of the exact scenes daily? It's so annoying. And despite that the show has become so much fresher showcasing other characters besides Hope, Liam and Steffy.

Rick must be really in love because the dude has a pic of Maya on his phone as his picture ID when he still hasn't broken things off with his girlfriend. Talk about skeevy.

Brad didn't disappoint. The second Maya got with Rick her entire look changed as I knew it would. It's only a matter of time before they straighten her hair. The curly extensions today made her look really pretty.

• Members

What cracked me up was the reaction of the media to Brooke and her underwear. Not one of them recoiled at the horrible idea. It was also head shaking when Eric announced that her lingerie was the best selling history in FC's history. How on earth did the couture fashion house stay in business when lingerie out sells designer clothes. LOL!

• Members

I thought that was funny too. Based on what she was wearing it's sure to be a success or whatever that reporter said....right....

The actress that plays Maya was paired with the actor that plays Carter on GL. She has a bandcamp page:

http://karlamosley.bandcamp.com/

There's a clip on her web page of her and Buzz and another in which she was an extra with George Clooney and John Mallovich (Burn After Reading)

http://www.karlamosley.com/index.html

• Members

OMG, Maya! I did not know she had it in her. "Life can be such a bitch, RIck, why would you want to waste a moment of it dating one!" You go, girl. LOL!

Oh, and "the nice lady with lemon bars" was also a nice touch.

Go Maya, go get him! I am loving her aggressiveness with Rick. Now if only he would break up with Caroline.

Ha. Bill took out Brooke drinking and driving and distracted.

I am glad that I got to watch this episode live along with recording it. I will be re-watching the Maya/Rick scenes for sure.

• Members

I wonder if Bill will be getting a DUI charge or he is under the limit? A DUI charge would give Katie the upper hand if a divorce ever happens.

I liked Danielle supporting Katie. Boy, does she know her sister's modus operandi. I also liked when Katie asked Brooke how many times that she has been married and to how many men. LOL!

And what is Bill doing gossiping and drinking with his assistant anyway?

I really enjoyed Maya standing up to Dayzee.

• Members

Brooke threatening to slap Katie made me wish Stephanie was still around to slap the hell out of Brooke. You know that she would be taking on Brooke full steam ahead. However, kudos to Taylor for taking up the slack and being a constant pain in both Brooke and Bill's backsides.

• Members

Dayzee looks likes she's a bit uncomfortable with her facial expressions. I don't know her history with Caroline but I got the impression that Caroline might have been talking about herself when she asked what kind of woman....

Rick seems to really like or JY is playing it that way judging by how he looked at her after he kissed her. As refreshingly honest as she is though, she shouldn't settle for being the third party.

I have no words for Bill drinking and blaming it on Katie.

• Members

OMG, the slut told Katie that she is the problem. When Katie asks her how many times she's been married and to how many men.

Brooke: "I could really slap you for that"

BBBIIIIIIITTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Im gonna have a field day with this slut when it comes to next month's banner

SMH at Maya making a play for Rick, who has a girlfriend. She's a skank too!

• Members

Hey, don't call my Maya a "shank." I would describe her as a little morally challenged and she was only driven to it by Caroline's extreme snobbiness and bitchiness.

I love how Rick looks at her, totally swoonworthy.

Archived