Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Members

I can't see why some of you guys are worshipping A.J. and Miranda from All My Children

They are disgusting!!!! Eric Nelsen who is playing Adam Junior Junior is extremely unattractive and I think the casting people did this for a reason. Well, because he is a very good actor. But I don't see why we should be so invested in him ... why? What about Edmond and Maria's kids? Is Celia a spawn of the devil Ryan Lavery? I just don't give a damn about Miranda and Adam Junior Junior.

The only good thing about the premiere of All My Children was Cady McClain. That woman is genuine heaven!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I liked her too, as Susan Batten managed to make any of the Mary Sue-type writing work, although I think they ran out of any story for her after she married Max. I would have put her with Cord and broke up her relationship with Max at that point.

• Members

In theory, yes, but IMO the attempts to pair Cord with spicy women never quite worked after Andrea Evans (even Karen Witter's Tina was mostly prominent with Cain). I think the idea of fated-to-be true love that Luna had believed in with Max ending would have been huge dramatic material for her, because she would have questioned everything she'd believed in all her life. And the friendship between Max and Cord would have imploded.

I also would have enjoyed him with Angela but the show lost interest in her.

• Members

With that said, I think there was still good material for Max and Luna without giving them kids. I get the idea of a culmination of their love, but that seemed to really end the storylines for them both. I guess Susan Batten might have left anyway but that probably sealed it.

Archived