Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Members

I don't see how the first one's an unpopular opinion. But I certainly agree with it anyway. The ONLY nice thing I have to say about Gigi or Rex is that they're decent parents who were there for Shane. Other than that, EVERYTHING about them sucked!

I never really felt much sympathy for Theresa until maybe the last year. I hated how she still wanted Ethan after he kept picking fights with Jared and made up lies about him. And everything about her before then too. JER tried way too hard to make Theresa the lead heroine.

Alistair was disgusting yet entertaining at the same time.

Liza had her moments. She had some vulnerability that I saw from time to time.

Other unpopular opinions:

I thought Tari Signor, Erika Slezak, and Barbara Rhoades were all way too restrained as Margaret Cochran, Niki Smith, and Irene Manning on OLTL. That may be the most unpopular opinion ever! Lol

I NEVER liked Ron's writing on OLTL. I don't even really see any difference between him five years ago and now on GH, other than him being more transparent now (his juvenile antics on twitter, among other things)

I really don't get the appeal of Felix on GH. Ugh! He tries too hard to be funny. Kyle and Oliver were much better characters. Of course, some of that was down to Brett Claywell and Scott Evans being much better actors than the guy who plays Felix. The Sabrina connection doesn't help either.

I miss Julie Marie Berman's Lulu on GH.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Passions

~I wanted Theresa eaten by sharks too. Or killed by Juanita.

~Noah Bennett was dull as hell.

~I thought Noah and Fancy as a couple was too squicky between sharing a brother and their parents being long time lovers engaged to be married. Top that off with both being immature as hell at the time and I could never get into that couple.

B&B

~I don't think their wardrobe is miles better than the other soaps.

~I don't buy Hope as some kind of fashionista

~Brooke's antics are old tired and boring

Y&R

~Chloe is a dull character who was miscast from the start. There is nothing special about EH

~Billy Miller is severely overrated

GH

~I don't think Teresa Castillo would've done any better as Kristina Corinthos. One because the writing for Kristina under RC was so bad no one could've made it work. Two she's too old for the role.

Archived