Unpopular Opinions Thread: 2013 Edition

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*chuckle* wellllll.....what I really wanted to say was that the way people were acting, you'd have thought she took Y&R with her. She was a good, mean bitch for like five years. The other thirty she spent waving her braceleted hands around.

• Members

worse than the Martins, bc they could be pretty dam hypocritical themselves?

I never liked Abe with Lexie. He always looked like he could be her father and for someone that looked so relatively young and hot against him, I always thought she needed someone more on her level, than Grandpa Carver. I loved when she would cheat, but unfortunately those affairs never went anywhere bc they would saddle her back with Abe who looked more suited for Celeste instead. Those two hooking up could have been explosive, especially after the years of Lexie messing with his brother and son

• Members

First sentence: LMAO!!!

2nd and 3rd sentence: Whaaaaaaa? It's exactly the opposite: She spent 30 years being a mean, nasty, drunk bitch and then was turned into a saint for the last few years.

Just... you confuse me laugh.png

But, in all seriousness, she and Jill were the heart of the show. Her being gone crumbled the show even further.

Archived