GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This one tweeter kept tweeting him ideas of long time fan favorites he'd like to see back for the 50th anniversary, like Audrey, Lee, Gail, Bobbie, Lesley, etc and Ron ignored every last one of them and continued his pointless vampire arguments. Sigh.

EDIT: Their name is ackghsomething and Im pretty sure they post on this board cause I know I've seen their name before somewhere!

• Members

Haha, you're right. Robert should probably be at the top of the list. But Anna wins best female commissioner by default laugh.png .

And in Mac's defense, he hadn't been in town for long when Robert went missing in 1992. wink.png

Actually, that would be an interesting ranking: Best PC commissioner? Robert, Anna, Sean Donely and Mac would be on the list, but who else?

• Members

Please, VH! That clown blocked everybody, so he would have to look at his mentions or the GH TL to see what is being said. None of that stuff shows up on his TL, so he goes looking for it. Ron does not have to say a word, but the queen in him won't allow him to STFU!

• Members

I could be mistaken about the TL thing. Someone can correct me if they know better...

Anyone, if you are blocked, will your tweets show on the TL of someone who blocked you?

As for Ron, sure, check up and see what folks are saying, and if it's constructive, take note. If it's whining, ignore it. Ron's bitch fights show his insecurities. It's almost as if he knows he a lousy writer and completely lacking.

I have asked him about Sean Blakemore on numerous occassions, asked about who Carly is, asked what is going on with Sonny, etc, but I have never gotten any responses. Ron only takes on questions where he knows a cat fight will ensue and has nothing to do with the creative process. Quite the bitch, I tell yah!

• Members

It's not at all. But I think RC has a problem about taking it too personally, which you can't in his position. To read, to reply vaguely politely when you want, or often not at all is very very smart. To get all defensiv with a series of tweets, etc, is I think something someone in his position should just force themselves not to do.

Archived