GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone who has spent every minute of the last 5 years having their ass kissed by the soap press and certain fans. He is a cult of personality, not quality, IMO. This is exactly what happened with Guza. It made me sick in the late 90s and makes me sick today.

• Members

And yethe obviously cares enough to send out, sometimes, many angry tweets. It's a waste of his time IMHO and even if I agreed with him (I don't follow most of his so can't say), it just goads the other person. If you trust your stories, and indeed ratings are decent, then why bother?

For the record the time I made a mistake was I tweeted on a soap twitter that I really to my surprise was moved by the Alan Q memorial story and kudos to the writers. He replied with this "I don't buy it, I've read how you bend over backwards to attack me" bla bla. Which only can mean that since I have the same profile pic here and on my twitter that he followed some thread I posted in. (And I actually thought I was fairly even handed about his writing... Oh well). I didn't expect him to evenread let alone reply to my thread, and if he has read posts I've made that made him mad I don't think he should fake a thank you,but it came out of nowhere.

• Members

That's pathetic. I didn't think it was possible for me to have a lower opinion of that man but that's a whole different level of pettiness.

(But I never fail to be amazed at the fact that people in the business actually know who we are. LOL! I guess the love and the hate can go both ways.)

• Members

I don't know about anyone else, but if I felt that a HW was consistently telling to go fvck myself every time I'd have a complaint about the soap, the writing, or the direction of the soap, I wouldn't sit around whining about it to him and to anyone within eyeshot on social media/message boards. I'd save my keystrokes, tune out, and wouldn't look back until said HW left/got fired rather than work myself into raising my blood pressure over it.

That said, while I don't think that you deserved such a terse reply from Ron, I can't say that I blame him for being dubious about compliments from viewers who live and breathe to bash him on a regular basis.

• Members

LOL me and Source Ryan were having a twitter convo not long after RC took over on GH. We were talking about Marty's rapemance(THE Victor JR stupidity) and Ron butted in saying it wasn't rape. Heck i didn't even say anything bad or rude, he just didn't like criticism, of course he blocked me.

He blocks everyone who doesn't kiss his ass, same as Nellie does

• Members

I hope Kevin goes into greater detail on how the last couple of year of Port Charles was a figment of Lucy's imagination. I knew they would had to make a excuse but they could at least kept the characters (Livvie) from the show. That makes me more pissed was the first year of the show real?? Since they did have crossovers for the nurses ball. Or is this another ploy from RC to say that Allison is dead and bring her and Robin back during the nurses ball with Jerry...

Plus I didn't realize I hit a milestone of 2000+ postswacko.png

Archived