GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The vampire story is so not what it seems. I wonder if Kevin is covering for Lucy for some reason or if there is something else going on completely.

EHP looks just the same. The kid seems okay so far (from the very little there was today).

Starr was actually tolerable today with Todd. Him and Lucy were great.

Connie and Sonny were wacko.png .

And the best part- the Lucy and Kevin reunion! Lucy looked SO happy to see him.

The best GH episode in a long time.

• Members

Ugh, Kevin doesnt recognize Livvie. Im guessing she never existed sad.png

7lrfyN6.gif

11vp0k2.gif

"You're torturing me. Give it to me" laugh.png

I did enjoy Tracy and Connie. Seems refreshing to see Tracy actually have a friend

I was enjoying the Todd and Lucy scenes until dumb Starr came in

I wonder who Rafe's father. I wonder why they didnt cast a blonde if he is the son of the PC Rafe. Man Alison is a mess. I never imagined she'd turn out like this

Oh snaps, Alison recognizes Caleb. I need her to see Sam now, Looks like she does in the preview

Rt456sn.jpg

Oh and IDA with those that said she hasng aged a bit. Im watching and she's gained weight in the face and has several wrinkles. She definetly does not look exactly how she did 10 years ago and looks every bit her age

• Members

No. Will have to go back. I really hope Livvie was real and that KM reprises that role in the near future. I really hope RC doesnt retcon away everything from PC's final years including stuff that happened before the arcs

ETA: Just watched the scenes and I didnt notice anything mellow.png

If Caleb didnt exist then why did The Stephen Clay Experience music play on GH all the time, YEARS after PC went off the air? LOL

• Members

That is absolutely pathetic.

I knew they monitored TWOP, and I was told at one point that they read my old column. Judging by the sheer tonnage of my digital ink wasted on ranting about Victor/Todd in the last 5 years, I'm sure I'm on the Enemies List as well, even though I tend to think I love a lot of RC's shows as much as I hate other things about it.

• Members

One thing about Alison isnt making any sense. The reason she came to PC is bc she saw the news article about Lucy being here and figured she could her. Um wouldnt she realize that Caleb was in town by reading the article? Why would she come to where the head vampire is at? Also why is she only contacting Lucy now? Its not like Lucy was in hiding herself all these years.

Archived