GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

It must be because I'm up early, but I agree with Starr. Lawd, HELP ME!

Todd's excuse for everything is his childhood and his lineage. He ackowledges it and thinks it's a pass to his loved ones because they know who he is or were told. It's used as a tool to not develop this character. I don't find him funny at all, and I'm actually tired of this stand up crap. When he's with Carly, I see a viable character (not sure what he was like with Blair or Tea as I vaguely remember those relationships...someone chime in, please), but at other times, I don't understand how this character has lasted 20 years. When he and Carly were at the jail, those scenes were so well done, heartfelt and believable. FF a week and he's at the hospital pretending to be a doctor in some of the worst noncomical scenes ever on GH. He then goes to court and switches insults with McBain. In many ways, I almost can see what Carly was asking of him in the courtroom as silly as it may seem. Who needs Trevor when the two Todds are already in PC? It's time to move this character forward or let him go!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The best thing to do with my Todd at this point is to send him to soap rehab (whether that's PP remains to be seen) so that he can purify himself from the stench of the Slagbeast. It's the least that can be done for true Todd fans who loathe the idea of a 20+ year character coming undone by Bobbie Spencer's trick baby.

Since I haven't heard anything about a final date for Nedley, I choose to believe that he shall be returning sooner rather than later (especially with the war for ELQ heating up).

• Members

Oh, hell, all Todd's done is sleep with another woman in a particularly desperate period in his life. That's a soap opera! Compared to the rapemance and the [!@#$%^&*] that went down before Roger came back this couldn't possibly bother me.

• Members

I think Todd actually had a lot more to do when he wasn't just mooning after her. I liked him when he was scheming, at the Sun, clashing with people like Jax, Tracy and Sonny, etc. I thought it was the perfect example of a good crossover, until the last two months or so when he became all Carly, all the time. The dalliance I can handle, but not when it is his entire storyline. But they seem to be distancing him from the canvas period at the moment, possibly in preparation for an exit or visit to the new OLTL.

Archived