HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Members

I just can't see how they'd be so hot over Marlene McPherson. Maybe she can surprise us if she is indeed who they pick?

And yes, these are "web soaps" but we aren't going to be watching something filmed on the street corner (not knocking any websoap, I give them all the credit in the world for trying to keep the genre alive and do something different; they aren't really all that terrible). We're going to be watching a TV show that's aired on the internet. IMHO, it's a huge difference.

Of course, if they go all Peapack on us ...

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Call me a Debbie Downer, but I remain highly skeptical of PP. They had a cast, writers and EP last time, too. The TOLN website still isn't updated with any news or start dates. WTF is up with that, there's no promotion anywhere for this project. When PP announces its first air date and how/where it will be available for viewing, then I'll believe it.

• Members

In fairness, these lists are not complete or final. There's still time for MEK to show up. Frankly, given his performance a lot of the time in AMC's later years I sometimes fear it's this for him or closing the garage door and turning the car on. Darn can attest to the fact that my nicknames for Tad ranged from "Overweight Widower Tad" to "Tad the Sad Clown" to "Suicidal Tad" to finally, "Tad the Suicide Clown."

Archived