HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The AMC cast is weak but I will watch simply because of Jill Larson.

Of course I will be watching OLTL. I'm thrilled that Rama and Vimal are involved but I was sold as soon as I read the names Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, Melissa Archer and Andrew Trischitta! :wub:

• Webmaster

UPDATE

Prospect Park today announced an initial listing of writers, producers and cast members who have signed on for the online reboots of “All My Children” and “One Life to Live.” The company has formally announced Susie Bedsow Horgan and Thom Racina as head writers of “OLTL.” Thorsten Kaye and Jill Larson bring the “AMC” cast count to 7 stars signed. “OLTL” adds Erika Slezak, Tuc Watkins, Kassie DePaiva, Florencia Lozano, Melissa Archer, Hillary B. Smith, Kelley Missal, Josh Kelly andAndrew Trischitta, who join previously signed Robert S. Woods, Robin Strasserand Jerry verDorn. With the exception of Strasser, Woods, Smith and Watkins, Prospect Park has secured most of the actors signed on during the first round of plans to reboot the soaps back in 2011.

• Members

Such huge news! I can't see AMC having very complex storylines with such a small cast. SURELY there will be more involved...at least I hope. I am definitely shocked to not see MIchael E. Knight or Cady McClain. I think Alicia and possibly Susan, Cam and Rebecca will be recurring. Notice that they don't have a recurring cast section.

We knew the OLTL list would essentially be the same. SO relieved to see so many familiar actors assuming their roles again. My heart is full. wub.png

EDIT: No John McBain. Hmm...interested to see what will happen there.

Archived