HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should have kept EON on at 4PM.

Frankly. There should have been more soaps on a 4. It just works better for people who like a soap but didn't get a chance to see it because they aren't at home. Believe it or not. There's still people without a DVR and alot of people who don't like watching online. And, watching live is just more fun anyways.

Also. That 4PM slot made room in the lineup for more soaps.

There's alot of things changed over the years that have caused the demise of the genre. And, IMO. Having only 3 or less soaps on each channel is one of them.

When I was a kid. There was still 9-11 soaps on air. That didn't change until around 2003. Then, little by little more were cancelled. Leaving us with four. Pathetic.

I wish I grew up in 80s instead of 90s. That way. I could have watched EON, SFT, Capitol, etc, etc.

• Members

Debbi said she thought MEK was on board so maybe he and Cady could be recurring? Like I said, I think AMC is gonna have a lot of recurring cast members

I wonder who - other than Walt Willey, Stephanie Gatschet, and Jennifer Bassey - haven't even been contacted. I mean, if the cast is gonna be this small, they might as well start asking people they didn't originally want

Archived