HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy the shows are going to be more edgy now.
For AMC, I like the idea of Angie hooking. . Let's also say that Erica, after being rejected by Jack at the party, was so sad that she lost her mind and fell off the wagon. She had sex with the guy - which would be shown in graphic detail with SuLu topless - at the liquor store and developed chlamydia; her discharge was so smelly that she fled Pine Valley for fear of a tabloid scandal. (This would be good to explain SuLu's absence). Susan Lucci could at least appear on the first episode to usher Erica out.

• Members

Ooooh, and there can be a mystery about who's behind the influx of hookers in town with the cops only finding out a Latin name, Quisquiliae. Finally, we learn the person's true identity when Angie angers her boss by not making enough money and we see it's Brooke beating her up!

• Members

not that anyone expected him to be on AMC2.0 but this is what Josh replied when asked

Diane Stephanian@Agft4u

#SafeHavenChat @joshduhamel Do u still talk to ur former AMC co-stars? Would u go back to the new online AMC if asked? How did u enjoy T.O?

Josh Duhamel@joshduhamel

I do keep in touch with a lot of AMC co-stars. No, but I am glad the show is making a come back. #SafeHavenChat

• Members

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/01/all-my-children-cast-crew-update.html

Prospect Park announced today that it has closed the following deals with cast members and production executives, with more deals expected to close in the coming weeks, for The Online Network’s production of ALL MY CHILDREN.

Cast:
Darnell Williams as Jesse Hubbard
Debbi Morgan as Dr. Angela Hubbard
Vincent Irizarry as Dr. David Hayward
Lindsay Hartley as Cara Martin
Jordi Vilasuso as Griffin Castillo
Jill Larson as Opal Cortlandt
Thorsten Kaye as Zach Slater

Production:
Carole Shure, Production Executive for TOLN
Chris Savage, Unit Production Manager/Line Producer for ALL MY CHILDREN and ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Prospect Park is a media and production company founded in 2009 by entertainment industry veterans Jeffrey Kwatinetz and former Disney Studios head Rich Frank. Along with successful film and music divisions, the company’s television group has numerous shows in development and breakout network hits airing including ROYAL PAINS and WILFRED.

Archived