HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agree on all counts.

Wonder if the writing staffs will be capped at five of if that's OLTL's team so far. Would have preferred good unemployed daytime writers getting the slots over a Royal Pains writers assistant and some guy who apparently doesn't even have a single credit to list lol

• Members

I don't think part time and doing both with work for John and Todd, I think they need to be full time cast members on PP, with who they have signed I now think ME and RH will sign full time with PP and I admit I was wrong about PP, after last time they needed to convince me, they now have

• Members

Honestly, having primetime people give it a whirl isn't the worst idea in the world. But I'm sure they're still starving for people. Yes, Horgan mentioned her work with Klein on ATWT in her podcast interview at Brandon's Buzz.

I wonder how many recasts/new characters we can expect. I assume quite a few, and the shows need new blood. I still want to believe new love interests for Natalie, Blair, Tea are out there if we can't have the Lord brothers back yet.

I guess Thorsten Kaye realized no one else was going to hire him to sit on the couch, talk about American hockey and piss and moan about his last job. I personally wouldn't have brought him back. They need to recast Kendall if necessary. Get Eden back (come on, what the !@#$%^&*] else is she going to do) and that's all you need for the Kane woman other than Susan. Glad to see no Ryan and Greenlee (yet).

The AMC 'release' is a mess, though, frankly. Is Prospect Park not yet done terrorizing Marlene McPherson night after night like Ingrid Bergman in Gaslight?

I know Carl is thrilled about Vimal. I liked them both. I did think AT actually improved, so good for him - I was going to miss him in a weird way since I knew GH planned to recast.

• Members

IIRC, Jessica Klein, working with then-husband and partner Steve Wasserman, wrote Marcy's "Cinderella Fantasy" storyline on AS THE WORLD TURNS. (She also takes credit for pairing up Colleen Zenk's Barbara with Mark Pinter's Brian, thus facilitating their real-life romance and marriage. SBH took credit for their pairing as well. But, given the Pinters' divorce, I'm sure no one takes credit for that now.) However, years later, when she returned briefly to ATWT to head-write the show on her own, her work received a tepid reaction from the fans and media.

Archived