• Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS

The Possession (1995)

Virtual Reality Goggles (1996)

Vivian controlled by remote (1998)

Virtual Eden (2000)

Captive Island (2004)

Explanation of the Serial Killer murders (2004)

Sami/Stan & The Boys in Iraq (2005)

There's probably a few more from the 2003-2006 2nd era of Reilly, but I've blocked it out of my memory.

GL

Reva cloned (1998)

Teri is Annie (1998)

Reva time-travels (2001)

Maryanne Carruthers (2003-04)

Maryanne Carruthers story is not so ludicrous if you don't know the history of the show and the characters, but for the many long-time fans who did know, it was complete ridiculousness.

• Members

That Time Travel scene, makes me speechless! This was one of the few times that I stopped watching GL so I never saw it, but apparently Alan was a pompous, ineffectual windbag of a villan given to explaining to his victims every step of his plan, even in the past. RN's bad accent and for cripe's sake, Zimmer with no makeup made her looks like she was 65 in this! WTF!!! This made the clone look good.

• Members

I have to go with Y&R's Adam jabbing himself in the eye with needles, dressing in drag, deliberately causing a miscarriage, throwing a fetus into the fireplace, having the woman who had said miscarriage "examined" by a doctor who molests his patients, and finally seducing his brain dead twink of a lawyer by fixing his tie over and over.

This was never sold as crazy or sci-fi or otherworldly. This was taken very, very seriously, which just made it even more sick.

Archived