GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Sam and Jason today, because Jason for the first time in a long time acted like a true friend to Sam. I wish they could be friends, they work better that way.

Sean and TJ can leave, there is no use for them to be here.

• Members

:lol: As soon, and I mean as soon as I saw that happen, I said "Cheap's gonna be ON IT!"

Because an opportunity to tell an actually good and interesting story about a war veteran and the son of the man he was order to kill in friendly fire... was squandered. The Hilariously Wacky Hijinks and Misadventures of Kalamity Konnie was more important.

• Members

Haha, you know me too well

Granted I wasnt watching when he was introduced, but it was puzzling to me that his mother has been completely MIA and isnt even mentioned. Didnt she send TJ to Sean for discipline bc he was acting out? Months later, it seems she abandoned him with TJ being a stray that Sean picked up

• Members

She didn't send him. TJ ran away to go find Shawn. After he showed up, Shawn talked to TJ's mother and she asked him to take charge because if TJ kept getting in trouble back home, the local authorities, who were cutting him slack due to knowing his story (father was a fallen soldier), were going to have to start putting his troublemaking incidents on his record and even ship him off to juvenile detention. She figured Shawn was a last resort, I guess because she felt TJ would maybe come around and view him as a surrogate father figure. I don't recall if it was ever really made clear how much TJ knew about Shawn's involvement with Tommy Sr.'s death, but TJ definitely wasn't amenable to Shawn at first, to say the least.

Before we could get deeper into any possible story, FVRC came aboard and Sean Blakemore took a leave to go, um, "film the new Star Trek movie," ( <_< ) and nothing about the TJ/Shawn/Tommy Sr. backstory has been talked about since.

Archived