GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I should've only spoken for myself, because through the Balkan story and almostromance with Carly, I didn't notice any talent whatsoever. I think he's as wooden as wooden can be.

While I'm annoyed Liz isn't actually getting a new, real love interest, this batshit crazy Ewen/Robin thing is a relief because Nathin Butler is another one who is such a waste. But it's a double-edged sword, because while characters like Maggie and Ewen may be flops, we're just losing more endangered hospital species.

• Members

I would have got my ass BEAT if I talked to my mother the way Molly speaks to Alexis. Her attitude is WAY over the top and she turned into a little bitch too fast.

Joe's great big plan to get revenge on Sonny is to get Trey to marry Kristina for her money?

IA. I didnt get why they kept the thug around

• Members

2a4rcqq.gif

Oh boy, the ghetto head roll is back

Why is TJ still around? I like the character but why is he still in PC with Sean? Seriously where the heck is his mother in his life?

Really digging Trey. Kristina is coming across alot better now that they've softened her

Liked Jason and Sam working together towards the end

3ka4C.jpg

Todd's hair looks like sh-t

cV91I.jpg

He looks like a dinosaur

• Members

I think Kristina is much softer and not as attitudinal away from Trey and his camera crew. Wish Trey and Joe would leave and RS is still a horrible actor.

Seems like Molly picked up her attitude though. My mother would've smack her straight across that smart mouth. Once again Molly is a knowitall that really knows nothing.

Carly was complete trailer trash today.

Archived