GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was Monica even present for the funeral? I honestly can't remember. I last remember Leslie being on when she had scenes with Heather (glad they at least did that), Tracy and Luke as Anthony's dead body was on the mansion grounds.

It just sounds to me like Ron and Frank despise the show and want it to go down. I honestly do believe they cared about OLTL but from the behind the scenes BS and what's on the screen, it's just horrible.

• Members

Why would they do that to John? Did they have something against him? That sounds very cruel sad.png How would his character appear all the way down to the recap level but he not be present in the episode itself?

Was the comment you made PP not being the only piece of the OLTL actors coming aboard about Melissa? It's ok if you can't say. I do find that VERY curious about Ted King, though. He seemed fine with them when he was at OLTL.

That's the last time Monica was on, near the end of May. She was not on for the funeral.

• Members

Thanks, I remember being mad that she wasn't on for something and that's when I gave up hope. I feel terrible for John Ingle though, he lost his wife and his job, at least for now. I definitely don't believe those claims of some huge Quartermaine story that RC had planned now.

• Members

When John's wife died, he was in the hospital. That episode where Edward collapses on the way to Robin's funeral was a way to write him out while he was sick. When his wife died, because he was already on sick leave, he didn't want to take additional time off, but ABC gave it to him anyway without even asking. So while he thought he was returning to work in April, the writers believed that too, ABC said otherwise.

I previously posted that he'll be returning to work in the coming weeks. He'll be back on GH before you know it.

• Members

Glad to hear Edward and Monica will be returning smile.png

MrQuartermaine, any more you can share on how RC and FV feel about Bobbie (for SoapBoy's sake) or some other vets they have interest in? Bobbie was huge in the 80s, which is when RC claims he was a steady watcher. I'm pretty sure that's why Anna and Heather are getting top airtime, they were also huge in the 80s.

• Members

The quality of this show takes a nose dive whenever Sonny and Jason are featured.

Thank goodness Johnny checked Todd. I was getting annoyed with how sanctimonious the leader of a gang rape was being. rolleyes.gif That being said Johnny needs to do something, time is running out. Kate is a ticking time bomb waiting to spill and now Todd knows. The walls are closing in on him and it's not going to be pretty. I hate what Cartini have done to him, Johnny still has so much potential and is more enjoyable to watch then most of the people on this show now.

This new Kristina is grating on my nerves. Is she serious with this? She's in love with Trey?

• Members

I don't know what they have planned for Bobbie. Jackie Zeman is losing her house to foreclosure and working on a lot of projects to save it, so maybe they'll take pity on her and invite her back. And from my POV, I can't see them having another Nurses' Ball or 50th Anniversary without Bobbie Spencer.

• Members

Haha, Jason is jealous of Carly's friendship with Todd

WTF? Johnny knew Heather took Anthony's body the entire time. I thought he was clueless about what happened to him after he had him left at the Qs.

Todd's a hypocrite. I loved Johnny calling him out on it. They arent all that different. Both are killers, both hurt those around them even if they dont intend to. Both have recently hurt mothers by keeping them from their kids. Todd hasa right to be upset considering his daughter was hurt but he needs to get off his high horse considering what he is currently doing

I liked Michael's hair today

d9EAc.jpg

Johnny's men are cute

2s0cn6p.gif

Wow, did I really just see an extra walk in front of the camera. I cant believe they let that shot make it to air instead of editing it out. This show

tumblr_lkwhb2HfUN1qafrh6.gif

I dont recall her saying she loved him. She seems infatuated with the guy

2hrgz1h.gif

Archived