GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always had an unreasonable thing for Bradford Anderson - I like geeks - and I think he's very talented. But I was tired of the nicknames and the insane speech patterns four or five years ago, and I don't like the infantilizing of the character or how he treats Maxie. I always liked that pairing a lot, but it seems like any time she says no to him or anyone dares to question Jason or the mob he launches into a haughty, wounded and sniffling, arch nickname-laden tirade about how terrible they are. Any time that side of Spinelli comes out I am dying for someone to beat his ass. So a lot of the time now.

It would go a long way for me if Robert were to come back, he and Anna build a case against the mob, and Anna leaves her husband (who's still WSB and thus not liable to the PCPD) alone in an interrogation room with Spinelli for twenty minutes to see what comes out. You know Robert wouldn't give a [!@#$%^&*]. Alternately, just have Anna do it.

• Members

I dont think I was watching then so figures I missed it....thanks!

I do miss Monica's judgemental ass. I wish she had been at the hospital to overhear Liz and Patrick's talk and then rip her a new one for kissing Jason

• Members

It's funny how she's nowhere to be found, now that Sam's basically gone ahead and torpedoed her own damn marriage. If Monica had half a brain, she'd realize that Sam's her own worst enemy when it comes to her relationship with Jason. I never knew why Monica was so gung-ho about Sam being with Jason -- I mean, other than her need to kiss Jason's ass and seek his acceptance. JaSam's first break up was absolutely brutal. What "mother" in her right mind would be happy her son's signed up for a sequel?

• Members
Well she did have her reason. Her hate for Liz stemmed fronted fact that she kept he'd our I'd grandson's life. She could have been more upset with Jason but Liz was the one who told him to step aside and keep her lie. Monica resents her for that. Her attitude towards Liz was over the top but made sense. I personally loved if and made me enjoy watching her after previously not being able to stand her much

Archived