GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly never noticed, but if 215 is Philly then probably that. 716/535 are Buffalo/Syracuse/Rochester, which fits GH and PC's location.

...Unless Ewen was hiding out in Llanview for awhile after Victor was kidnapped by Allison and never bothered to change his number. ph34r.png

I'm totally kidding...sort of laugh.png .

The way I always saw it was:

Llanview: mid-sized city near Philly

Pine Valley: slightly smaller (or at one point much smaller) town mear Philly

Cornith (Loving): college town near Philly

Llanview, IMO, was probably the closest to Philly in size, a suburb coming into its own city form, if you will.

• Members

Why not? I dont know every place he's lived at within the last 5 or so years but I dont think its outside the realm of possibilities that he could have lived near Philly before

which actually doesnt sound too far off as it was speculated months ago that Victor and Robin's kidnappings were connected

• Members

Heather blurting out that she knows Robin alive as she's arrested reminds me of AMC when Janet revealed that Dixie was alive. Presumed dead Robin being held up in a mental institution is also reminiscent of Dixie being in a mental institution.

Anyone else think that Robin's nurse reminds them of Mitch's Nurse Charles that worked for him?

Called psycho Ewen months ago. I see him kidnapping Liz in the near future with Jason coming to the rescue

Todd: "I never killed anybody and whined about it so much afterwards"

• Members

well she is right. Todd does have a connection to her. His entire relationship with Heather is about Sam as well

Boy they are making Tracy pathetic. She basically told Luke that when he and Anna break up, she will be there to maybe take him back

• Members

People were saying that about Ewen long ago but then the show made Ewen completely pointless. Now suddenly he's back as a psycho. It just shows why ratings are bad - there's no reason to invest or care.

Archived