GH: Discussion for the Month of July

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well at least I know they CONSIDERED having Bobbie present at Robin's funeral. They still could've tried to make the funeral a little real though instead of having, what 4 people there we knew? I still wish Bobbie had appeared though, I miss her.

I'm dying to know what Leslie and Frank disagreed on. Either way, I hope they work it out because I really, really miss Monica and the Qs.

• Members

They're all still on contract, but supposedly ABC only wanted 2, instead of 3 openings. They've been compensated with episode guarantee increases.

Remember the scene where Jason goes to the Quartermaine Mansion on the day of the baby's funeral? Michael is there and comforts him and at the end they both go to the funeral. Well, that episode was filmed with Leslie, not Chad Duell. The press release was out, spoilers were out, and stills were out all including Jason & Monica. When Leslie turned the episode on, she was shocked and appalled to see Chad in the scenes and not her. They even used the exact same dialogue. Her & Frank got into a huge arguement over what had happened and she hasn't worked since.

• Members

Ah, thanks for the info. Is it in actors' contracts that they have to be in the opening then? Do you know why they were chosen not to be included? Did they have the least number of episode guarantees or something? Do you know why Jen Lilley can be seen on the periphery of the opening but ultimately wasn't featured? I'm assuming Kirsten Storms returning had something to do with it? Thanks again for your information :)

• Members

They're still saying that because of so many of the OLTL cast signing contracts with PP, they are unable to even cameo on GH. I find that a poor excuse since Kassie DePaiva, Michael Easton, & Florencia Lozano all signed with PP, yet also appear/appeared on GH. I'm personally less than content with the amount of OLTL on GH. Roger Howarth has been in all but two episodes this month. That's way too much for someone who's a newbie.

• Members

Here's the ABC description about the June 18th episode from the official website with the cut Monica content. It mentions Edward, I'm assuming he was dropped due to John's health? I wonder why they changed the scenes around - just so they could have the little speech about Jason holding Michael as a baby?

"The Davis women gather today to memorialize Sam's baby. Jason gets support from Monica as Edward, Michael, Carly, and a surprising guest pay their respects. Later, Jason arrives at the burial ground."

Ah so perhaps Melissa Archer just doesn't want to come aboard? ;) I could see them trying to get Ted King and he declined.

• Members

Ingle was supposed to return to work in April and be back onscreen in May, but like I said before, his illness was greatly exaggerated and they wrote him out without even speaking to him.

I really don't think Melissa wants to join GH just to see her character humiliated and left by McBain. And as far as Ted King is concerned, it's very unpredictable. He was open to returning to GH until Frank & Ron took over, which certainely raises my eyebrow.

Archived