Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For this show to constantly shove Phyllis down our throats and build her up as something great, they sure fail in doing so. Just the fact that berates someone else having done the same is mind boggling. My dream would be for this b*tch to become road kill herself or go to prison. I'm so over Redzilla. And don't get me started on Lauren and her buying this gun in AC in broad daylight. MAB needs her a** whipped for that. No sane person, including Lauren--well what she USED to be, would be that stupid. This story is laced with stupidity.

• Members

LMAO. I even like him but really???

About today's show, I really don't buy Phyllis trying to sell that it was an "accident". Come on now. First you try to deny that it even happened to Daniel and then you act like it was just a misunderstanding. Just plead insanity, woman. I would believe you on that one! Still love her, though. :)

• Members

I know most think Yvonne Zima is lacklustre, but I

perdonally think she does a great job of playing the sociopathic, disaffected Daisy. It's very subtle.

But when she confronts Phyllis, she really snaps and comes to life! I like her better with some fangs as opposed to the poor, pitiful me she pretends to be.

Honestly sorry they're opting for a murder mystery. It's too easy. Daisy, played by Zima or not, should be sticking it to Phyllis for YEARS.

• Members

ughh i always hate admitting this, but i enjoyed today's or yesterdays episode.

I love how Phyllis finally confessed (at least to Daniel) that she DID indeed run down Paul and Chris, but come on.... I smelled the B.S when she said "It was an accident blah blah blah".... still great scenes between those 2 (but i hated how it ended with "lets kill Daisy so no one else has to know your secret")

Can this Genevieve story get any more stupid?? I could care less about her not being able to afford stuff on her credit cards or Kevin having to hack yet another computer to help with her schemes.

I loved Lauren sticking it to Daisy when she was talking to Fen, I wished they showed more of him though. I still say they need to do a gay story with Fen, but with this current regime it would obviously fail.

BTW someone just wrote on wikipedia that Jeanne Cooper is leaving?? anyone have another source or is someone just trying to be a jerk?

• Members

And so was Summer. BTW - Where has Kyle been recently?

Anyway, Phyllis having to admit to Daniel was perfect. First denial and then hedging, etc. C'mon who would admit this deep dark secret to her son so willingly? I did like the reference to the Cassie thing where Phyllis told Daniel she stood beside him, but she had no on back then -And it was true, Phyllis was as popular as Daisy in GC back then. It's really a shame that they have decided to move Daisy off the canvas because that relationship should be totally mined. A better approach would be that no body is found ala Isabella and then Daisy turns up as a recast.

Archived