Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Would this be seen as "screwing her out of a job"? Jess took a leave of absence. Many actors have been fired under these circumstances. They have spent years phasing Jill out of the show. She has had no purpose in ages - any time she almost did, it was abruptly ended.

Even if MAB is this caring and kind individual, I don't see how that would mean they'd be any more likely to keep Jess Walton on. They have their pretty pony Genevieve.

• Members

The funniest was when she said "I tried to swerve to avoid hitting them but it was too late." Cue the flashback where the car zooms in a straight line at Cricket and Paul with absolutely NO sign of swerving or stopping.

• Administrator

That's it?? That was Daisy's exit? I thought she was going to be killed off (for real). Daisy is so going to return in a couple of months. :( And why did Abby get in the trunk? I didn't understand that. Yeah, the Gala did look like it was in a Community Center. LOL What happened to the Colonnade set? I love that huge set.

• Members

Who is Genevieve talking to? And who is the woman emptying her Swiss bank account?

Jill makes sense, but Gen would name her.

Is Samantha alive? How? And Gen kept this from her entire family--why?

I'm not sure why this character continues to be anchored on the show. She'll be married to Tucker or Victor within the year.

• Members

When Sharon and a million other characters try to shock us by reminding us of Nikki being a stripper, I wish Sheffer or the other hacks who have ruined Y&R would watch this clip and see how casually and humorously Nikki saw her stripper days, and how the show treated it. It was not a badge of shame, and Y&R's constant attempts to suggest otherwise just show how dated and empty they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U677KTIDaw0&feature=channel&list=UL

Archived