Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The scenes with sharon and nikki this week figthing over the old abusive victurd where completely degrading,the writing for sharon and nikki just gets worst and worstmad.gif .

Rumor is that a couple is leaving the show and the couple is suppose to be kay and murphy. if jeanie cooper is leaving i couldn't blame .her the writers have turned kay into victurd's number one cheerleader and propsad.png .

• Members

Maybe they're retiring to Florida. JC cut her working hours, maybe she's going recurring. I wonder if JW's recurring now too? Jill isn't in the credits or pictured in the opening anymore. I can't believe they would have Jill and/or Katherine leave the show without resolution. They aren't Gina, they are major characters that Bill Bell developed and used to drive major story for over three decades.

Jill didn't even say good-bye to Katherine when she left for Australia,( I missed it if she did). Not that they could wrap them up with a simple hug. But who knows, the current writing team is a nightmare! They've been ignoring the existence of Jill and Katherine's relationship, and their family, for the last couple years while both characters/actors were still on the show. Why would they wrap up a relationship and history they refuse to acknowledge ever took place?

I thought we'd see Jill take over as lady of the home with the love of her life she always dreamed about at some point and preparing Phillip Chancellor's grandson to take over and run his grandfathers company. If they don't want to write for them they should at least give them a full and happy ending.

There is no use for the Chancellor mansion without Jill, Katherine or any real blood Chancellor descendants. I can't believe they would move Kay's mullet haired son into a classic old mansion. He has nothing to do with anything Chancellor he's a Hendricks. Besides, it doesn't fit with his "cool" 1970s rock -n-roll playboy image. LOL He's such a joke, now he likes the smell of women?- GMAB! How gross!

I could see this writing crew remodeling the set into a knock off of the playboy mansion. It's the TV time period they are in love with, just like the Father Knows Best home and life for Billy & Victoria. Dirtball McCall can dress in a Hugh Hefner type robe, smoke a pipe, and put a different smelling woman in every room so their (perverted) ideal concept of a man can bob his knob whenever the desire hits him. They may as well, sex is all about control and physical relief for the male, I haven't seen any romance, love, or respect between the sexes since they started. I truly believe they have no idea what it is, and have never experienced it themselves.

• Members

The writing for Sharon hit a new low today (and I didn't think it was possible). WTF - was all that talk about my contacts/connections to Victoria/Abby? And then the Adam attack? It was very weird and downright uncomfortable to watch. I'm fine with turning Sharon into a b*tchy character (like ATWT turning Barbara), but it needs to be phased in. No way she "flips" in one day with two mean encounters.

• Members

Sharon has been completely destroyed. It's a damn shame. I'm wondering who hates SC this much. Jack was bad, Adam was worse, Victor is a moral event horizon and she will never be the same ever again. Now it looks like they are completely shaming her around the entire community. It's not enough that she is virtually destroyed as a romantic entity, completely tarnished as a mother, she's now being completely gutted as a person. She's completely shunned and shamed by her entire community like Gloria was. She's now a woman who is begging to help others, be involved in others stories and is now being presented as a woman who is jealous of a person who didn't graduate high school and sole contribution to society is that she can get pregnant. Damn shame. Complete and utter shame.

Ugh. More poor Phyllis. Nick came in just in time with his white horse to save Phyllis from mean old Daniel who acted so horribly to his mom. What the [!@#$%^&*] ever. rolleyes.gif

Archived