Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're probably waiting until

And based on MTS's comments, I think it's just an updated version of the current opening (which is fine with me).

What puzzles me is that they've taken Jess Walton out. And to add insult to injury, they replaced her with Heinle (who now appears in 5 out of the 7 different versions of the opening, which is more than any other actor). What's the point? We all know Walton is coming back anyway.

• Members

Everyone thought that about MTS too.

For all of MAB's faults (and there are plenty), I HIGHLY doubt she'd stab a disgustingly popular 25-year vet in the back like that. And she wouldn't risk the backlash of writing out the show's only remaining original character.

Jess is coming back. Bank on it.

• Members

MAB has spent years degrading Jill. Nikki is a more central character than Jill, and the ratings dropped when she was written out. I think that's probably one of the main reasons she was brought back.

• Members

DUDE!!! They should have killed Daisy!!! This means that there is room for her to come back. I was expecting blood in epic Cassie from Days during the SSK storyline proportions. What is MAB's obsession with Daisy anyway!! I am so angry!!

She looked like Eden from the back so that confused the crap out of me.

• Members

The parallels with Ricky and ex-GF and Daisy were a nice touch. First, the bathtub murder (Izzy/Bug) and then with Daisy and the blood evidence (when Izzy faked her death and all that was left was blood - granted not as much, but still it's OK when they pull this.) It was nice to see Daisy show some emotion when she was horrified with what Ricky did. I still think this is going to be a hiatus for the character with a recast.

Archived