Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw Giggly Heffa telling Daniel that she wasn't trying to kill Christine but instead the brakes stopped working on the car and she couldn't stop it in time. She kept quiet bc everyone knew she hated her and would assume the worst. Was the bitch lying bc I was always under the impression it was attempted murder.

• Members

Yeah I'm not sure. I mean the flashback is clear: she pressed the gas and aimed for Christine, and even slouched down in her seat as to not be seen.

I guess we shall see, if she ends up going on trial...Though I'm not sure that will happen since Ricky and Daisy seem to be gone and no one else knows....

• Members

Giving Jess Walton lackluster storylines and screwing her out of a job are two entirely different things. MAB may be an egotistical Beverly Hills socialite who has very little concept of how to write or produce a soap opera, but she's not the master manipulator some make her out to be. She fought for MTS (twice) and she fought for Braeden. I'm almost positive Eileen Davidson's firing was a Sony thing. MAB is smart enough to know that vets like Braeden, Scott and Walton are key to Y&R's success, even if she doesn't know how to write for some of them.

Archived