Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She always looked homely, although that fits right in to today's Y&R. I just wonder if she will have any worthwhile story. The mushmouth and variations of "Paul is a deadbeat" and being degraded. What fun.

• Members

Loved Friday's show.

My God what a bitch Sharon is marching up in there. She's not even pretending to be nice anymore.

Daisy had a chance to truly redeem herself when Phyllis was screaming for help...too bad she didn't take it!

I loved the Nikki/Sharon bickering. I really hope Victoria takes the job at Beauty of Nature.

• Members

MS was cringe worthy in that miscarriage scene. I found her acting OTT in the scenes with Daisy too. JL's hair looks horrible. I'm glad she said it will change as the eppies go on. Its gonna be boring watching another asexual Heather but she'll fit in well with this bracket of women.

• Members

Yvonne Zima was BRINGIN' IT with Phyllis! I did think Daisy would help her. Another unredeemable act. Although Phyllis herself has been PURE EVIL lately, especially with Tim.

Summer...SO much older than Faith! SO much taller than Abby! But very cute and hopefully a nice girl.

• Members

I would never want to say that any character deserves to miscarry. But after the way Phyllis threatened and belittle Tim AFTER RUINING HIS CAREER AND HIS LIFE (while she slept around and married rich dudes -- way to set yourself up for life), she deserved major payback on Friday. And she got it.

Plus, that screaming scene at Zima? MS was horrendous. Could she remember half of her lines? It seemed like she was making it up as she went along.

Archived