Y&R: June 2012 Discussion

• Members

She was just boring. It's one of the reasons I have no interest in Isabella's overaged child. Are we going to have Lisa's long-haired, 40 year old looking daughter show up to terrorize Abby because Abby was at one time raised by Brad?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She probably gets a bad rap, though, on account of her story feeling so unfocused. Honestly, there were times during the whole Paul/Cricket/Isabella mess when it all felt as if the outcome rested primarily on whether Lauralee Bell was staying with the show.

Three words: Social Security Fraud. :)

• Members

Actually, if I were Ricky, I'd pin Daisy's murder on Daniel. Not that Phyllis herself wouldn't have reason to kill Daisy, but I would get the BIGGEST pleasure out of seeing Phyllis lose her [!@#$%^&*] as her son is sent away to prison for a crime he didn't even commit, a situation Phyllis exacerbates further by alienating everyone and generally blaming the world for Daniel's conviction while fighting hard to overturn it and proves his innocence.

• Members

Sign me up for that religion. My church would probably send me to WalMart at best (which wouldn't be all bad).

You're right, it wasn't. It was just, much like the character, boring for the majority of the time it took up.

Archived