Overhyped Daytime Soap Actors and Actresses

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See I'm indifferent to JJ but I hated that scenes not because I cared anything about his performance but because that was the typical GH woman hating scene right up there with Nik's "spreads her legs to the highest biddder" only to turn around and use the woman for her body only( and admit it to the other woman he was sexing), and insert any of Sonny's "she's a whore" rants

• Members

I was never a fan of Lucky, more Lucky & Liz, than him by himself. But JJ is a fantastic actor, and captivating. I didn’t like the way they treated Liz but he was soo good in that scene. He had me shaking my head in agreement, even though I didn’t agree haha!! He is not ~the best~, but he was certainly the best this show had to offer in the male department.

• Members

I can't speak for every Lucky fan, but those that did had every reason to. After all, we got to see the True Lucky Spencer on our screen roast the patheticness that Liz Webber had become. I'd like to think his speech can also be used as a metaphor of how disappointed many viewers are by how this show went down south since the LL2 heyday in the late 90s, but Guza's not smart enough to make any self-aware references to himself.

• Members

It's not misogyny if it's true. Another overused word that I find is being misused as it's calling a spade a spade in this context. Why should Lucky not ream her out on the fact that she cheated on him AGAIN with his own brother and with another man after they just got threw this with the Jason/Jake paternity lie? I'm sorry but that's not misogynistic and Lucky was not being a "woman hater" in that scene. That's all I can say about it and there was truth literally seeping from his words as they slapped themselves across Liz's obnoxious Bambi eyed face. The words themselves were great, but it's the vehemence, the intensity and the compelling action JJ gives them that makes the words live. I don't understand this collective protect Elizabeth because she is a woman movement considering her disgusting actions and constant mistreatment of Lucky for the better part of four years, all of that past anger and resentment culminated into this point where he simply was not willing to take it any more while she slept with every male who had a working appendage. Just no. Elizabeth doesn't get my sympathy just because she has two x chromosomes.

• Members

The problem was the so called real lucky Spencer was not the lucky all those so called terrible things were done to.

As a Person that has disliked Liz for years I sort of enjoyed it, as the scene making me feel one bit of empathy for Lucky it did nothing for me. It was too mean spirited and vile for that.

• Members

I can't see how Lucky could have reacted in any other way to be completely honest. Was he supposed to pat her on her head and kiss her on the cheek after realizing that she was boning his brother for months while they were planning their wedding? How many times is he supposed to be okay with Liz sleeping with other men and creating children by them? I can't imagine the character not being irate with her. GV's Lucky or JJ's Lucky. Liz constantly treated him like dirt either way.

• Members

Are you talking about the same Lucky Spencer who boned Elizabeth's sister Sarah?

Are we supposed to forget he thought he had gotten Maxie Jones pregnant, even though it turned out to be a fake pillow pregnancy? Lucky and Maxie had been screwing for months before Elizabeth and Jason had their one-night stand.

Archived