Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ten minutes into the episode and there have been amazing, laugh out loud lines in every scene. And, impossible as it sounds, Lucci even stepped it up! The stuff about her age and getting pregnant.. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

• Members

Yo when he said that he was going to stay with Gen and they'd have a baby and someone to carry it I kept screaming, VALENTINA! HE'S GONNA SAY VALENTINA! Because she kinda stood up to him about the facts of life and you can tell he admired her for that. So I just knew that was coming.

• Members

Genevieve was hysterical this week! Susan is just brilliant. I assume Alfred will drop her next week when Valentina and Zoila say no to the whole surrogacy/egg donor thing or when it comes out that Genevieve's son is in rehab for a drug problem.

I really adored Evelyn in this episode. I'm loving her more and more with each episode, and I'm liking Rosie a lot less with each passing week. The nitpicker in me really wants to know just how Eddie's attorney plans to handle the issue of stolen evidence because I'm pretty sure she's going to have a hard time getting that admitted in court.

Archived