Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love me some Rosie and LMAO that she is ON the case -- they better not off my bb! I like that she's teaming up with Marisol but I do NOT want her to get caught in the crossfire. The Powell's remind me of the sick/twisted/heartless couple in The People Under The Stairs, they just have that type of vibe.

I was LMAO at Marisol trying to act like she didn't know her student and then Inch Eye Private Rosie was on the damn prowl! Kinda glad someone else knows besides the baby because its not like he can say anything.

Carmen & Sam are so... that's just a tug/pull type of relationship.

I do need more comedy from La Lucci because her line delivery kills me. Zoila/Rosie & Carmen bring the funny especially Zolia & Rosie and every scene G is in kills me with what she says to people.

• Members

tumblr_mr40xu82ig1scus2io1_500.jpg

Go Marysol! First scene opens up with her laying down the law with HOsie. Girl was crazy though thinking she could just go back to the Powells and expect them to rehire her.

tumblr_mr2z3dAY0K1sbtz33o1_250.giftumblr_mr2z3dAY0K1sbtz33o2_250.gif

Is it wrong that I want her to be the next maid to be murdered in that house?

tumblr_mr2dlaNJk31sr03r8o4_250.giftumblr_mr2dlaNJk31sr03r8o1_250.gif
Whoa how stupid is Valentina. She thought Remy's coke was detergent? Did it smell ike detergent? Why the heck would she use what she found in his bag instead of the detergent she was using for her other loads.

I don't like Carmen and her guy as an official couple. Id rather if they just decided to be friends after they had sex

Is it just me or did Patricia Darbo lose weight?

tumblr_mr2gpeme8U1sbtz33o1_250.gif tumblr_mr2gpeme8U1sbtz33o2_250.gif

LOL

• Members

LOL! I thought I was the only one.

Good episode... Valentina was the epitome of stupidity when she thought the cocaine was detergent. I actually kinda fell for Remi when he was telling Zoila that this time he's got it under control.

Rosie finding out so soon and having a showdown with Marisol was great. Love that she ended up working for the Powells.

• Members

The pacing of the show is a little odd to me. Last week Carmen and Sam had sex, and suddenly enough time has passed that they're boyfriend and girlfriend, and then boom, he just up and quits his job like that? That just felt really strange.

LOVED Evelyn in this episode. She ranks right up there behind Susan Lucci as Genevieve for me in terms of favorite characters. I think Evelyn could be so cartoonish, but Rebecca really does a wonderful job with the role.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie... I loved her in the first episode on the phone with the Miguel but I hate her more and more with each episode.

Valentina is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, is she? Then again, she "loves" a man she barely knows. I'm interested to see what happens to her fantasy of Remy now that she knows he's 1. not rich, 2. is flunking out of med school, and 3. has a recurring drug problem. Her Prince Charming fantasy is being shattered pretty quickly it seems.

Zoila was wonderful as always. I really do love her, and I loved the interaction between Zoila and Remy. My mother grew up in a (significantly less grandiose) home with a maid who was very Zoila-like in that this woman was sort of part of the family, but not quite. For all that Genevieve says "You're my sister" she also pays Zoila to be there and to take care of her, and Zoila made it clear last week that she wasn't staying unless she got paid. I'm really enjoying watching how the relationship between Zoila and her boss/sort of family continues.

Archived