Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Members

I kind of think Zoila does need to mind her business a bit. i dont think Gen is blind and naive. She knows what kind of man Phillipe is and i think part of her jumping into marriage is bc of her money troubles. She is desperate and using him. She knows what she is getting herself into.

Still cant stand Rosie.

I have to say the premise behind Marysol's story is so stupid. Seriously how long has it been since episode 1 and no one but Rosie found out the truth. Respected college professor with a PhD goes undercover as a maid

Alejandro...man it was cowardly of him to send his maid to dump his bf for him. He broke up with him in such an awful way and now he's going to be outed in an awful way. Cant say I feel bad for him. He had to know how firey he was which is probably why he didnt want to break up with him face to face. The guy is seeing a therapist so he most likely has issues. it was dumb of Alejandro to handle it like this considering how much he had to lose.

on a side note, was the bf the guy that played Ricky on Y&R?

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It certainly looks like Philippe is involved in some way. I feel bad for Genevieve. sad.png

I couldn't believe Peri ran over someone and didn't bother to stop! I certainly hope that TPTB don't make the appearance of her son something as simple as 'Oh, Peri got on a plane, picked up someone else's kid in another country and brought him here.'

I missed not seeing Evelyn in this episode. I really like her. I was bored by the whole Carmen/Alejandro story. Alejandro is still an ass, and his ex-BF is insane. I don't care if Alejandro gets outed in the tabloids.

• Members

I had him as a possible suspect on my list because he wasn't a main character and because when it came out that Eddie was dealing drugs, we already knew that Remi had a drug problem and that his dad showed up pretty quick to whisk him off to rehab. So that had me wondering if Philippe already knew via Eddie and Flora that Remi was using again.

Based on this most recent episode, I think Philippe was probably one of the people involved in this mess, but I don't know if he killed her or if we're supposed to think he did.

• Members

Well, we know Peri can run someone over without bothering to call for an ambulance and can cheat on her husband without feeling much in the way of remorse. I'd say that makes her capable of murder too, but she seems like she'd be opposed to getting dirty, and stabbing someone isn't exactly a neat and clean sort of thing.

• Members

I'm so bummed that Philippe turned out to be such a bad guy. I mean, I knew he was a womanizing jerk, and he was on my suspect list already, but I feel bad for Genevieve. Evelyn was absolutely fabulous in this most recent episode, and I was so happy to see Evelyn and Genevieve in the same scene together.

• Members

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Genevieve killed Flora. Here's why:

We all know that Philippe has a history of cheating. Genevieve found out that Philippe and Flora were sleeping together. On top of all this, Genevieve learned that Flora was also having an affair with Remi! Genevieve reached her breaking point and the combination of mood stabilizers and alcohol she consumed that night led her to murder. Call it a "deadly affair." wink.png

• Members

This ho bitch. Wow really? What kind of skank gets engaged to a man that is STILL very married

HOsie: "How can I ever repay you?"
Me: "You can start by stop f--king her husband"

tumblr_mt8vf5tSTX1sfxvjpo2_r2_500.gif
tumblr_mt83hctFVx1qb4nrgo2_250.gif

tumblr_mt83hctFVx1qb4nrgo1_250.gif

laugh.png I like that they are friends and got to have a get together

Poor Taylor! The minute she showed up in that final scene, I knew for sure she'd be shot and her baby would die.

tumblr_mtdp2ysyE81qb647qo3_1280.jpg
Hot damn!

Archived