Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't really get into DH, so I can't make an adequate comparison. I do wonder what direction it will go though because the whole story with Flora was wrapped up nicely in terms of who killed her and why. I can see Evelyn and Adrian still dealing with some of the fallout from that, and of course Remy (and thus Valentina) and Genevieve dealing with Philippe being a killer and then being killed. But Marisol no longer has to pretend to be a maid - we saw her with a maid of her own in flashbacks - so what is she doing now? We know Taylor is gone, so is Michael coming back? Is he back with Olivia? It's clear that Rosie/Spence/Peri is going to be a big part of season 2, but I can't see this being another season in which Marisol runs around pretending to be a maid to try to help Rosie and her son.

Anyway, I'll definitely be watching at the start of the season to see what happens. I hope they give Susan a lot more screen time this season.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

#BehindTheScenes confab with our fabulous fearless @DeviousMaids directrix @EvaLongoria pic.twitter.com/gSJ0yuqknP

Retweeted by Sabrina Wind
BeKOflPIMAAgo4j.jpg

and that's a warp for Genevieve & Valentina !! #DeviousMaids day 2 with the beautiful @Susan_Lucci #nofilter pic.twitter.com/Stu0bQZQe5

Retweeted by Sabrina Wind
BeKU2p8IYAAxqhy.jpg

Damn, Lucci is flawless. FLAWLESS. And it's a candid picture, too!

• Members

I follow a lot of these actors on instagram, and it's really funny that they attempt to tag Susan Lucci, because the woman with that user name most definitely is not her. I've pointed it out on at least one post, but oh well. She looks great in that picture with Edy. :)

Archived