Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any commentary on the season premiere?

I don't have cable anymore, so I had to wait for the premiere to show up on hulu today. sad.png I wish they'd release them on TV and online at the same time.

My thoughts (spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet):

• Members

^^^^ of course...lol. Marrying Carmon is part of the coverup to hide it from the world

Ewww, Rosie is still around? Why couldn't her ass be deported?

Carmen is absolutely out of line with the way she's been treating Odessa.

Still cant stand Valentina's ass

A black family? Cant wait to see them!

• Members

Great premiere! Yay, the second-season curse doesn't seem to have affected the show.

I really love that it was revealed Marisol is connected to the main storyline. Opal is one creepy bitch, lots of gothicness in her that reminds me of Marland ATWT. I'm hoping we get to see a lot of twists and turns in this.

The Powells continue to be excellent. How fun was it that the bodyguard is so completely hot that it's Evelyn that is tempted and not Adian with the maid. And poor Valentina. I may not like her but she's getting mixed up in some dangerous sh!t working for the Powells.

Speaking of Valentina, big surprise, Remi and she are fighting, there's a hot new pool boy (sorry, pool man) yada yada yada. Genevieve continues to be drop-dead hilarious. I just cannot with her over-privileged ass one-liners!

Rosie seems to have gotten a haircut in the three months she was detained. Thank God she has Grant Show & the awesome Mariana Klaveno to carry her storyline for her. I do love that Peri's going to fake a pregnancy to keep them apart and I cannot wait for the truth about Peri turning Rosie in to come out.

Carmen is funny in her complete self-absorption. But as much as I love her and Odessa, they need to move her onto something new.

Interesting what happened with the thieves--modern Robin Hoods. I wonder where this will go.

• Members

The voice of the guy handing out money to the homeless sounded really familiar. Supposedly Remi is in Africa, so I don't necessarily think it's him, but when I watched the episode, my first thoughts were that Remi, Marisol's son Eddie, or Nicholas Deering's creepy son Ethan was part of that group.

Archived