Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I hadn't even thought about that, but that totally fits! Wow. Dahlia was close to them as well, so I could see how she would react as she did that night when Opal pushed her off the bridge. I wonder if Ethan knows Nick's secret?

• Members

The guy playing the lawyer looks good but he needs to do something about that hair or lack thereof

Genevieve was DEAD wrong flirting with Zoila's bf. Their material continues to be the best though. What a great friendship

Im ready for Opal to leave. I cant stand her. Odessa you are not

• Members
LOL...or cut it very low so its not that noticeable. The hair is low in some regions and then elevates at others. Its very patchy and irritates me.

I just read that the actor is only 37 which shocked me bc he looks like he's in his 40s

• Members

Watched Sunday's episode last night via hulu. Ty is just flat out crazy, but I liked that Ethan seemed to realize that this whole home invasion thing needed to end. I like Carmen a lot more this season, and the preview with her and a hungover Spence looks promising. I'm glad Rosie is finally wising up about Reggie. Evelyn and Adrian were fabulous as usual, and I'm intrigued by the Tony mystery. I assumed he was after Evelyn's money from the start, but I want to know more. I'm irked by the lack of any of Nicholas' story this week. It was a terrible tease to leave us the week before with the knowledge that Opal pushed Dahlia and Nick murdered someone and then have nothing at all this week.

I adored Genevieve's scenes with her mother. June Squibb is just fabulous! That said, I'm trying to piece together the timeline, and something seems off. Last season, didn't Zoila and Henri both say that Zoila worked for them when she was 18 or 19? It was implied that Henri wasn't that much older than Zoila at the time. So how did Henri and Genevieve reinvent themselves, move to LA and hire a maid in what appears to be a pretty short period of time after they became adults? Because last season I got the impression that Zoila grew up with Genevieve, and it was strongly implied that Genevieve and Henri were wealthy from childhood. Now apparently Genevieve is from Oklahoma and took her name from a romance novel and convinced Henri to do the same? Sloppy writing here, Cherry. wacko.png

• Members

I was confused about that as well. I'll have to go back and rewatch those episodes.

Last night I attended an Emmy screening of Devious Maids. We watched episode 1, (Eva Longoria's directorial debut). Afterwards, there was a Q&A with Marc Cherry and some of the castmembers. La Lucci wasn't there :( but Marc Cherry had some great things to say about her :)

Archived