Lifetime: Devious Maids

Cheap21

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Alejandro is gay, and last season he broke up with his secret boyfriend who went a bit crazy and smashed up his living room and then sold him out to a tabloid. Alejandro and his people thought they could cover it up, but then Sam came back and reconciled with Carmen again and was staying at the house, and Alejandro was really happy for Sam and Carmen. A tabloid reporter climbed the fence and snapped a photo of a shirtless Sam and Alejandro hugging (Alejandro was congratulating Sam on his new job and on his relationship with Carmen), and it looked like it confirmed the tabloid story. Alejandro didn't want to come out and risk his career, so his people decided it would look better if he was engaged, so he proposed to Carmen. In exchange for pretending to be his girlfriend, she gets all this free publicity and a record deal. She asked Sam to wait for her until this whole 'relationship' with Alejandro played out, but he refused and left her. Meanwhile Odessa had always had a huge crush on Alejandro and was shocked to find out he was gay (because she's clueless or something and didn't realize it before) but told Carmen that it was okay because it at least meant that she wouldn't have to watch another woman end up with him... and then of course he proposed to Carmen.

• Members

No, she didn't know - she had cancer last season and was off getting chemo or something when Alejandro brought his boyfriend home to meet Carmen. Carmen asked Odessa last season if she knew Alejandro was gay, and Odessa said no, she had no idea.

• Members

No, not Genevieve. Genevieve wouldn't be caught dead on a trampoline. All that bouncing might shake a wrinkle loose or something. ;) I saw those photos last night on Liza's Instagram. Too precious! Susan obviously has a close relationship with her grandchildren, and I think it's great that she's willing to share some of those candid moments.

• Members

Rosie can cry and suffer all she wants, I still won't care.

Sad stuff with Zoila and her husband, although his deep unhappiness did completely come out of left field.

LMAO At Evelyn attacking a homeless woman. Tony's turning out to be quite the dark schemer.

I liked that Marisol realized she'd forgotten what it means to be a maid and talked with Opal. Although spare me with the ultra convenient forgotten letter.

Carmen was hilarious, attempting to marry Alejandro. And the Robin Hoods showed up! As soon as Alejandro said that he would give her the album and tour no matter what, I knew he was going to die. And it was still a shock when he got shot. Great twist/ending.

• Members

Rosie....look at that SLUT Bucket! The second she finds out Spence's marriage is kaput, she is sniffing around him. Whore.

tumblr_n4r5dysFg31r3qbbmo5_250.giftumblr_n4r5dysFg31r3qbbmo6_250.gif

I love this bitch! Im glad she revealed that she wanst pregnant and we dont have to endure a fake pregnancy storyline

I was also laughing at Ev attacking the homeless woman

YAY to the new black family. I love the wife. She resembles Angela Simmons

Wow to Zoila getting seperated. That was sad.

tumblr_n4q43v11tR1rlb6iho1_400.gif

LMAO at Carmen and her impromptu wedding. I really hope Alejandro isnt dead although it looks like he is.

Booo to no Gen

• Members

I think I'm actually enjoying this season more than last. I'm glad they laid their cards on the table with the Marisol mystery--her comment about how she met her fiance while they were looking for a signed copy of DuMaurier--who of course wrote Rebecca and this is of course a big ripoff of that story (Mrs Danvers, etc) but I'm enjoying it.

Well, except Rosie...

• Members

I CANT stand Rosie's hypocritical SKANK ass. Can she get killed off already? Seriously, WORST character on the show.

tumblr_n53qou3faC1r3qbbmo4_250.gif

LOL at Gen' face being pulled so tight, she could barely emote. She is a great friend. I love her relationship with Zoila.

The actress playing Dahlia looks just like Brianna Brown.

tumblr_n5454zrzeo1tqwpr2o2_250.gif

Evelyn is a lucky ho

tumblr_n53ubpNY661r3qbbmo3_250.giftumblr_n53ubpNY661r3qbbmo8_250.gif

The end with Carmen was such a touching moment that did a lot to humanize her

Archived